The Grope Chapter 4

"WOOOOOOOO!" We all said. That's when John came downstairs. Ashley went in the kitchen and said... "Who wants some alcohol?!" She shouted. "WE DO!" they all said. Luckily Ashley set up the food and drinks and music while I was gone I have no idea how she did it so fast. While Ashley put on the music and everyone was raving Ashley brought one of her friends over and told me her name was Emma. "Hi Rachel!" Emma said. "Hi!" I said back. "Don't you think this party is amazing? I'm so glad I was invited!." She thankfully said. "Yeah this is an amazing party!" we were both yelling over the music. "Okay girls let's start partying!" Ashley said. We went in the middle of the living room and started dancing that's when i went over to the wall to calm down a bit, Lucas saw me and came over. "Having fun!?" He yelled over the music. "Yeah!" I said yelling too. "Come in my room! I have something to show you!" I followed him in his room and looked around it. There were so many golden medals i was guessing they were from basketball. Then out of. Nowhere he put his two arms around me making me not able to escape. He looked so cute. "You're pretty cute." He said admiring my face. "Oh, thanks" I said blushing. "I see you blushing" He said.

"Really? I'm not blushing!" I said hoping I wasn't. "I know you like me too" He said knowingly. "Uh- yes, you are cute also." It just blurted out my mouth I was sure this was going to be a prank and he wouldn't except my feelings. He stripped his clothes and put me on the bed with me laying down.

"Lets have sex" He said. "But. I don't wanna lose my virginity!" I said. "It's ok" He said. He took of my yellow mini jacket, and right as he was about to take off my turquoise blue shirt. I held on to my shirt and kept him from taking it off. "This isn't right, i mean you're cute and all but" I said looking for words. "I love you Rachel i always have you're beautiful your body is beautiful, please just let me do this" He begged. "Fine i'll let you but do you have a condom?" I asked. "Yes" He brought out the condom that was in his pants on the floor. He put it on and pulled off my shirt and bra. He blushed at my breasts they're double d's after all. "You have double d's?" He asked blushing at me. "Yes" I replied blushing also. He grabbed them and squeezed them and then he started sucking on them, then he started licking. "Ahhhhhh" I moaned "Lucasssss" i moaned his name. "Ahhhhhhh, Lucassssss" I moaned his name again. "Lucasssss" I moaned his name again. Then he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off then my panty. "Lucas you're embarrassing me if you look there" I blushed. "It's ok like i said." He said doing a French kiss with me. Then he started putting his Dick in my vagina. "Ah" "Ah" "Ah" I moaned "Lucas" I moaned his name. He grabbed my breasts as he put the thrusts into me. When he stopped we were both panting when he caught his breath he sucked and licked one of my nipples. "Lucas it tickles" I said moaning. "You're breasts taste so good" He said lifting his head up with his tongue out and spit dangling from his tongue.

Then he continued to suck and lick my nipples as i moaned. He stopped and I put my panty and bra on then my jeans and i put my blue shirt and yellow mini jacket on. Then he French kissed me again. "I love you" he said. I smiled "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes i will be your girlfriend" We went downstairs and everyone was making out Ashley was with Dylan, Ryan with Stella, Richard with Emma, Dominick with Amelia, Ethan with Julia, and John with Lia. I'm happy John took his interests to someone else. Then that's when Lucas turned to me and French kissed me with his hands grabbing my butt. That kiss felt so good. He then brought me to the wall and pulled down my shirt and bra from the top and sucked my nipples and kissed me while grabbing my breasts.

_________________________________________________________/\_____________________________________________________
(°w°) Bye, sorry it was so short.