The Grope Chapter 2

"Huh?!" I said blushing redder than blood, now it was really visible to see. "It's ok Rachel" He said pinning my arms to the bed and coming on top of me. "Uh- i was so shocked by his actions and i was cut off by a kiss on the lips. "John what are you doing?" I said struggling to move my arms still blushing. "Rachel you're beautiful did you know that?" He said moving a hair lock from my face. "John stop" I said turning away still blushing. "Shhh" He said putting his index finger on my lips. "John" He kissed me again this time longer. He started to unbutton my pajamas. "John we can't" I said. "It's ok Rachel" He said as he kissed me again. He unbuttoned the top part of my pajamas and then the bottom part. Revealing my bra he groped and kissed me. I just stood there frozen, I didn't know what to do, sure John was a cute guy and all but him doing this so sudden made me a bit uncomfortable.

"John" I said when he finally pulled away. "Yes?" He said. "Please stop" I said as he unclipped my bra and groped me. "I feel uncomfortable please stop" I said.

He sucked on one nipple and licked it and kept doing it. "John, that tickles stop" I said struggling to move away from him.

"Rachel I love you" He said. Finally lifting his head up with his tongue sticking out, and then he kissed me again.

I felt so uncomfortable i still didn't know what to do. He then moved down to my panty and I quickly covered it with my hands. "No John no, we can't I already told you" I said. He just kissed me again. "John please" I said begging. He groped me again sucking on the other nipple. "Johnnnn" I said with a begging but moany voice. "John!" I said quietly shouting as i lifted his head from my chest. There was spit dangling from his tongue as he panted to catch his breath. "John I already told you to stop and you didn't listen" I said. "Please stop it now I feel uncomfortable and I really want you to stop" I said. "But Rachel, you- "No, we will not, yes you told me that you loved me and I like you too but I just don't feel right letting you do this to my body, so please... stop." I said cutting him off. "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable Rachel, i just really love you you're so beautiful and you're body is stunning and I'll admit I was eyeing your chest earlier today-

"No, I'm sorry we can't, and you can't persuade me to do with you I'm sorry" I said putting down my hand from his face. He just kissed me which felt like forever.

He got up and I buttoned up my pajamas and i turned off the TV and I tried to go to sleep and he went in the bed with me and we slept 'til the next day.

Morning Time

"Okayyy get up guys breakfast is ready" Ashley said. I woke up feeling so sleepy and I smelled eggs and bacon. Then John woke up yawning and rubbing his eyes. "First go brush your teeth and take a shower." I went upstairs and went in the bathroom and locked the door to make sure John couldn't get in. Ashley gave me a pair of clothes, a panty, and a bra to wear before I went inside the bathroom and i took off my clothes and turned on the shower. Hot water and then I heard the door being lock picked and then the door flew open and I saw John. I quickly covered my breasts and vagina. "John w-what are you d-doing here?" I said blushing while stuttering as he closed the door behind him. "John get out!" I said. he stripped his clothes and came in the shower with me and removed my hands from where they were and held onto them. "John! Stop let me go- i was cut off by a kiss, but i pulled away.

"John stop it let me go!" I said struggling to free my arms, I was too embarrassed for him to see me naked in the shower like that. "Rachel please stop struggling to free yourself you don't have to feel embarrassed around me when you're naked you're beautiful and you have a stunning body" He said eyeing my chest and vagina. "No John don't look at me!" I said blushing like a tomato turning my body to the side. He came up behind me with his crotch in my butt and he spread my hands open and groped my breasts from behind. "John stop it!" I said trying to get his hands off of my breasts. "John!" "Rachel shh" He said "No John stop it!" I said still blushing.

Meanwhile
Ashley is in the kitchen with earphones in her ears humming hearing absolutely nothing. Lol.

"John get your hands off me! Stop it!" I said as I finally got my hands free and I slapped him a total of three times very hard. "John I already told you to stop it!" I said shouting as he was on the ground grunting in pain. I knelt down. "Are you ok?" He quickly sprang up and pinned my arms to the wall and he sucked on one of my nipples on one of my breasts. "John!" I said struggling to get free as he sucked on the other nipple. I moaned. "John! Get off of me!" I said as he moved to my vagina. I quickly covered it with my leg. He removed on of his hands from my arm to spread open my leg which gave me the opportunity to lift his head from my body. "John! You pervert! You've grown to such a pervert as you aged!" I said pinning him to the wall with his body facing towards it. "Don't ever touch me with your filthy hands again! Understand that?!" I said shouting. *Silence* "Hey! Wake up! I said to never touch me again DO. YOU. UNDER. STAND. THAT?!" I yelled in his ear. "Yes" He said "I want an apology! Give me one right now!" I said yelling. "I won't ever touch you again Rachel and i am sorry that i ever laid hands upon you i am sorry that i sexually harrased you i beg of you to let me go please" He said frightened. "How do I know i can trust you?" I said cautiously. "You have my word I won't do anything to you i promise"

"Stay facing this wall while i dry myself and put on my clothes AND DON'T LOOK AT ME! NOT EVEN A GLANCE! GOT THAT?" I said shouting in his ear. "Yes, i won't look at you I promise" He said still frightened

I let go of his arm and walked out the shower i put on the towel and dried myself, then i put on the panty but glanced back at John to see if he was looking and i kept doing this as I put on the bra and the jeans and yellow mini jacket with the turquoise blue shirt. Then I went in Ashley's room and put my hair into a ponytail and combed and brushed it out. I was so very hungry after the shouting. I jogged downstairs and looked at Ashley with earphones in her ears. She noticed me and plugged out her ear phones form her ears. "Oh there you are! I swear I heard shouting but i'm pretty sure it was just the neighbors because after all they are very noisy." she said.

"Oh my gosh you look gorgeous in that outfit you're so beautiful" she said staring at me in awe. I striked a pose for her. "Oh yeah i just remembered you have to eat, here's your eggs and bacon. She put the plate on the table with a fork and she gave me orange juice.

"Where's John?" She said curiously glancing upstairs. "Oh maybe he's still showering" I lied taking a bite of my of my bacon. "But I don't here any wate- "So Ashley! How's your sister doing? I said trying to change the subject.
______________________/\__________________________________/\_________________________________/\___________________

Hope you like it peace!✌