The Grope Chapter 3

"Oh she's fine, she also got a job as a nurse" Ashley said smiling. "Oh that's nice, what about your brother?" I said asking. "He's a basketball player now it was always his dream." She said. "I remember childhood when you, him, and i played basketball he was always scoring points and we never actually scored one." I said taking a sip of my orange juice. "Yeah, being a basketball player fit him. He was always playing basketball sometimes with his friends but mostly alone." She said. "Wanna call him?" She asked.

"Sure! I haven't talked to him in awhile nor have i seen him. "Here" She said handing me her phone. "Thanks" I said. "His number is 444-555-7698." She said. "Ok thanks" I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. "Hey Ashley, what's up? He asked. "Hi Lucas, this is me, your childhood friend. Rachel?" I said. Assuming that he remembered me so i said my name like a question. Also hearing the shower turn on assuming that it was John.

"Rachel? I'm sorry who are you? I don't recognize that name." He said. "I'm Rachel that girl you played basketball with along with your sister." I said trying to ring the bell. "Rachel? Is that really you? It's been so long how are you?" He asked. "I'm glad you remember me, i'm fine and i'm at your sisters house right now" I said. "Great! For a celebration i want to bring my friends over and we can have a party!" He said excitedly. "Since when did he become the partying type?" I said whispering to Ashley, and she shrugged her shoulders.

"By the way we can host this party at 7:40 sound good?" He asked me. "Yeah sure that's good." I said finally finishing my breakfast. "Bye Rachel!" He said. "Bye!" I said and he hung up. That's when John came downstairs.

I was so mad at him. "Here's your plate John" Ashley said putting his plate on the table and giving him orange juice too, i put mine in the sink and sat back down. Turns out he sat next to me. "So Ashley are we going anywhere?" I asked her. "Oh, no we aren't" She said. "Then why am i wearing these clothes?" I asked. "Because i wanted to see how you looked in it" She said. "And what can i say you really do!" "Well i mean i can't argue with that" I said proudly of my sexiness. "Wait if we're gonna stay here i might as well run back home and get my laptop, while i'm there i'll get my phone too see ya!" Since our houses are next to each other it won't take long to get there that's when i remembered i didn't have the key so this time i had to knock on the door. Five knocks. It opens and i see my brother Nick smiling from ear to ear.

"I only came for my laptop and phone so don't even think about it" I walked in. "So i don't get a kiss on the cheek?" He said. "Fine" I said annoyed. I lightly kissed him on the cheek and he kissed me on the lips but i pulled away. "What are you doing?! Get off of me i already told you that i only came here for my laptop and phone so don't think about groping me while i'm here! Or any of that stuff!" I went in my room and realized he had taken my laptop and phone. "Where are they? I know you took them!" I accused him.

"Let me grope and kiss you for a long time or a "long periodically time" as that lady said" he said smirking with his arms folded. "Nick! Give it to me now!" I demanded. "Not if you give me what I want" He said still smirking

"I will not! Give it to me now!" I demanded again. "Fine you win" He said smirking, he went in his room and got my laptop and phone and gave it to me i'm so glad I didn't give in. I went out the house and into Ashley's house.

"Hey Ashley, i'm back!" I said opening the door.

"Finally you're back what took you so long? Actually nevermind forget that I have something to tell you!"

"What is it?" I asked. "We bought a dog!" She said excitedly. I gasped. "A dog?!" I said excitedly. "Yes! I tried to keep it a secret and that worked!" She told me. She pulled out a pink box. Turns out it was a cage with a pink towel covering it. She pulled off the towel of the cage which revealed a yorkie. I gasped so loud. "It's so cute!" I said walking over to it and cuddling it. "I know right! They said it was the smallest dog in their pet store!" She said. "Maybe there's a smaller dog than this one out there but this has to be the most smallest in the world!" She said adoring his cuteness.

"Ok well i'm gonna head upstairs and go on my laptop, by the way where's John?" I asked. "In my brother's room." She answered. "Why didn't you let me sleep in his room?" I asked. "He doesn't like people in his room." She answered again. "So why is he in there?" I asked getting a little mad. "He doesn't like people on his bed." She explained. I went upstairs into Ashley's room and turned on my laptop and read up about Donald Trump and what he has been doing. I don't like him, i just wanted to see what crap he was talking about now.

7:40

"Lucas is here! Guys come downstairs!" I jogged downstairs my breasts jiggled and all the boys were looking at them. I guessed they were perverts too. "Hi Rachel!" Lucas hugged me. "You look great tonight!" He said blushing. I blushed also. "These are my friends, Ryan, Richard, Ethan, Dylan, and Dominick!" He said introducing them to me. "Meet Rachel!" He said introducing them to me. All of them looked super cute I had to admit. "So let's get this party started!" Ashley said raising her yorkie in the air. "It looks adorable!" Dylan said. "I also invited my friends over they should be coming any minute now!" She said hopingly excited. We heard knocks on the door. Ashley opened it and saw her friends they all looked beautiful. "This is Stella, Emma, Julia, Amelia, and Lia" Ashley said. "Now let's get this party started!