The Grope Chapter 1

My name's Rachel but my friends call me Ray Ray I'm twenty one, I have a little brother named Nick he's sixteen, he calls me Ray. My little brother is perverted since he watches pornhub 24/7 I still don't know how my parents haven't caught him yet. Once he took my bra and slept with it in his bed. Yup. That's what humanity has come to or atleast what his dirty mind has got him doing. Anyway let the story begin. I woke up feeling something squeezing my chest i slowly rose my eyelids and I saw my brother Nick squeezing my breasts hoping I wouldn't wake up. Once i saw him i took an attempt to slap him, but he quickly dodged it and ran out of my room. "NICK! YOU ASSHOLE, COME BACK HERE!" I said shouting at the top of my lungs. Luckily my parents weren't home or they would give me a warning about shouting.

Time: 6:30
47 minutes later

I walked to the shop with my friend Ashley later that day. "Ashleyyyy my brother's such an asshole." I said very annoyed. "What happened now?" She asked. "I woke up to him groping me." I said putting my hand over my forehead. "What?! Did you atleast slap him?!" She said shocked. "Yes, i finally caught up to him after he ran out of my room running around the house." I said with my hand still over my forehead.

"Wow. I'm glad I don't have a brother like that, you've been through a lot this morning why don't we go to the food court and eat and relax?" Ashley asked me.

"Sure" I said nodding towards her. We got to the food court and I ordered a burger and fries while my friend Ashley took a salad. We sat down at a table and we were eating our food when four boys came over, "Can we sit here?" one of them asked "Sure!" Ashley said. Two of them sat beside me one of them on the left and the other on the right, same goes for Ashley. "Hi my names Eric what's yours?" the guy on my right said shaking my hand. "Uhhhh it's Rachel but my friends call me Ray Ray." I said awkwardly uncomfortable. They both put their hands on my lap and rubbed up and down. "Um, guys I'm gonna throw my food away" I said awkwardly laughing and getting up to walk over to the trash can. I put my food in the trash can and i went back to the table. "Ashley!" I whisper shouted to her "lets go!" "Oh sorry boys, I just remembered we have to go somewhere". She said smiling at them while getting up to walk away with me. After we walked out Ashley and I went to her house by the time we did, it was . "Ashley those boys rubbed their hands up and down my lap!" I said shouting as we went inside her house. "Same goes for me sister" she said. "By the way we have a guest visiting here at my house he's one of our old friends, his name starts with the letter j and ends with the letter n" she said smiling. "*I gasped* JOHN!" I said as I heard the door open. "Looks like my visit wasn't a surprise" He said closing the door behind him as he walked in."Oh my gosh John it's so good to see you!" I said running over to hug him. He definitely looked really cute. "Same Ray" he said smiling down at me. "Ok Ray I'll give you clothes to change in after you shower because you need to."

"Ok Ash" I went upstairs to the bathroom and she came upstairs and gave me some pajamas to change in there. After i showered I brushed my teeth and changed in my pajamas and i went downstairs to Ashley and John."Ok good, I'll pull out the pull out bed" Ashley said heading over to her couch. "You can watch TV if you want" She said.

"Thanks Ashley" I said smiling. "What about John?" "You're both sleeping together" She said. "WHAT?!" I said shouting. "Believe it or not you are but don't worry not like he's gonna have sex with you" She said. I was really embarrassed when she said that. I was blushing tomato red. "Haha! Ray you're blushing tomato red!" He said pointing and laughing. "No i'm Not" I said looking down still blushing tomato red. "Alright stop teasing her leave her alone John" Ashley said turning on the TV. "Ok the TV's on what do you wanna watch?" She said as I looked up and stopped blushing. "America's got talent is fine." I said. "Wait Ashley, I have to text my mom to let her know i'm ok" I said. "It's okay I texted your mom telling her that you're at my house and she told me to tell you that your mom and your father are at your house." She said switching to America's got talent. "Ok here you go" She said handing me the control. I was watching America's got talent to the point where a little girl was about to sing for the judges until John came downstairs after showering and changing. "Oh hi John" I said as he reached the last stair. "Hey" He said as he walked over to me. "Did I mention that you're cute and sexy?" He said smirking. "Oh" I said blushing really hard as I turned away so he couldn't see me blushing. "I see you blushing you know" He said pulinng my face to face him. "And I know that you like me" He said. "W-What?" I said nervously talking. "You heard me, but it's ok because I like you too" He said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alrighty hope you liked it :-)