LLW CHAPTER 6

R'Z NOTE: OKKK SOOO I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WERE ALITTLE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE LAST CHAPTER, OR PAGE IF YOU GET SPECIFIC, BUT IM SORRY I JUST DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE YOU PEOPLE HANGING FOR SOO LONG SOO IMMA TRY TO UPLOAD AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK,BUTT WE'LL SEE HOW WELL THAT ACTUALLY GOES.... LUV YOU ALLL

~VOTE

~COMMENT

~FAN

--------------------------------

~Peytan's POV~

As I was heading home the only think I could think of was how screwed I really was. Brittney's probably pissed at me and is going to complain to her parents who are going to yell at me for stealing something that should have been hers, even if it is a human being, and finally I will be beat for my actions, or more spefically Leigh's actions. If he would've known that doing what he did is going to give me hell, I wonder if he would've changed how he did it. Or if he just wanted to give me hell outside of school. I know he doesn't believe the rumors, or at least that's what he says, but what if he's just pretending to like me? What would he gain in that? Does he want to kill me? He didn't seem like that type of guy. He didn't give the 'Imma kill ya' vide. So why would he do what he did? Unless he really did care, but that's doubt full. Nobody cares about me.

That was my last thought before I walked into the Drimmer house. I don't even classify their house as my own. I really can not wait until I can leave. The first thing I see when I walk in the door was Charlie banging hids girl friend on the living room couch. I must be the first one home. I tried to close the door quietly and fly to my room in the basement, but he heard me. His head snapped up and he glared hard at me.

"Get out of here! You aren't supposed to be here! I'll deal with you when I'm done here!" He yelled at me and then went back to what he was doing. Ugh! How can that girl be with him. I nodded my head even though he couldn't see and practically ran to my room. This was going to be a long night. I started doing my homework and all I could hear were the moans and groans coming from right above my head. I can't believe he's doing that on the living room couch. I mean his family sits there. But he isn't the first. I've heard Brittney doing stuff there, the Drimmer's, even Brandon has done it once. It's disgusting really.

I continued my homework until I heard the door slam and a high pitched scream. Brittney must have just gotten home and Charlie and his fuck buddy must still be going at it.

"Charlie, what the fuck are you doing!?" She screamed at him.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He yelled back.

"Well send her home or finish later. I need you to do something." That was the last thing i heard for at least ten minutes.

 I soon heard the door close and footsteps coming to the basement. Crap! I thought. Here comes my punishment. Desending the stairs was Charlie and Brittney. She was glaring at me.

"You shouldn't have taken him from me." She said harshly.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked trying to seem confused.

"You know damn well who. The new boy. He's supposed to be mine. He's not supposed to like you. That's how it always works, and how it always will."

"I didn't do anything to him." I sdaid in a soft voice. Trying not to get angry.

"Charlie!" She yelled. Charlie walked over to me and slapped me hard across the face. It stung, bad, but I didn't show it on my face. I refused to show weakness to him. I would never show weakness to any of them. It was a sign of defeat. I would not be defeated.

"You still believe you didn't do anything bitch?" I stayed quiet.

"Thought so." Brittney walked up stairs, but Charlie stayed. He was smiling a demon like smile. I was honestly afraid right now.

"You know, I've always liked girls who don't show emotion." He said as he walked closer to me. I walked backwards as far as I could until my ankle hit the bed. This can't be good. He took one more step forwards and I tried to take another back, but fell and landed on my bed. He kepted coming closer to me and I tried scutting away, moving farther up my bed. I stopped when I hit the wall. Charlie was Right in front of me now. He reached for me, but stopped when a voice boomed from upstairs.

"Charlie where are you?!" His father yelled. His head fell like he had just failed a mission and got off my bed. Before walking up the stairs he turned to me and smiled the demon like smile.

"Until tomorrow." And with that he walked up stairs to his father. I was almost raped. And he's planning on finishing the job tomorrow. I wanted to scream and burst into tears. I know I couldn't do that, but I wanted to sob badly.

---------------------------

OK THAT'S IT FOR NOW. YOU KNOW NOW WHAT KIND OF GUY CHARLIE IS. AND THIS WOULD'VE BEEN THE FIRST TIME SHE WAS SEXUALLY ASHAULED, BUT UNFORTUNETLY IT WON'T BE THE LAST. HATE ME ALL YOU WANT, BUT IT SETS UP FOR A GOOD STORY BETWEEN PEYTAN AND LEIGH. SOO DEAL WITH IT MY PEOPLE. I WILL TRY TO PUT LEIGH IN THE NEXT CHP. NO PROMISES THOUGH. LUV YOU ALLLL