LLW CHAPTER 3

R'Z NOTE: OK PEOPLE THANKS FOR THE READSSS. I CANT BELIEVE I ALREADY HAVE 14 READS. I HONESTLY DIDNT EXPECT THAT. OK ANYWAYS DOWN TO BUSINESS SORRY IF I BECOME SLOW WITH MY UPDATING. I HAVE TO READ TWO BOOKS FOR SCHOOL. UGH AND BOTH ARE LONGER THAN TWO HUNDRED PAGES. OK ENOUGH WITH THE SOB STORY LETS GET TO THAT WONDERFUL LUNCH SCENCE-HOPEFULLY-IN THIS CHP.

~VOTE

~COMMENT

~FAN

------------------------

CHAPTER 3: What I Want And What I Need

~Leigh's POV~

"I guess we should get to class." She said forcing a smile. I wish she would smile for real. She would look so beautiful.

"Um. Ya." I said pulling my self out of my thoughts.

"Follow me. We have science first." And with that she walked out of the office with me trailing behind her like a lost puppie.

We walked down the halls in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. And for that I was glad. I didn't want things to be awkward btween me and my mate. That would just be horrible. I was extatic that I had all the same classes as her. It made me feel at ease to know that I was always going to be with her. She abrunetly stopped at a door after weaving through the halls.

"Quick Tip. Mr. Slin is pretty tough so don't get caught not paying attention." I nodded and she opened the door and slipped in. I slipped in after her as she introduced me to the teacher and went to her seat in the back. I was getting looks from all the students. Flirty from the girls and death glares from the guys. Great. Not. I don't need enemies here.

"Ahh. Mr. Taylors. Please have a seat next to Mrs. Brodline." He motioned to Peytan.

Her last name is Brodline? I found her. The long lost wolf. Now all I have to do is find a way to tell her this. I quickly go to my seat before I stand by the door any longer looking like a complete idiot. I smoothly slide into the empty seat on her left. She doesn't look at me. Or at least she doesn't try to look at me. I see her glance at me a couple of times without turning her head, trying not to be found out.I can't help but stare at her. My mate. The lost wolf. I never expected that one. From the look on her face she's having an internal battle like I was earlier, just not with her inner wolf. And then I here it. Her voice, just not out loud. In my head. I was surprised to say the least. It isn't unheard of that mates can communicate through mind links, but it is unheard of that mates communicate while at least one of them doesn't know it. She must have one powerful wolf if it's reaching out to me and she hasn't even shitfed yet.

I decide to have some fun and answer her back. Her last thoughts were -Why does he have to be so interested in figuring me out?- There was a simple answer for that. I wanted to make her mine. But I would never tell her that. Not now at least. It would be too overwhelming for her. So I went the curious way.

-But why not?- My voice was laced with curiousity. I had every hope that she would answer me back. and surprisingly she did.

-You know very well why.- She snapped. She was treating my voice as if it was one she made up on her own. I didn't have a problem with it for now. She didn't know any better. Actually it was quite cute.

-Enlighten me anyways.- There was a clear smirk in my voice and on my face.

-Because! He's going to be my enemy by lunch. So why bother?- She started out strong but quickly lost her composure. I felt angry and confused. Angry at myself because she thought I woould hate her. I could never hate her. I love her. But, then again, she doesn't know any of this information. Confused because I wanted to know why she thought I would be her enemy. I had one of the most confused faces on while I thought about her. I could feel her gaze on me when I heard her next thoughts.

-I wonder what he's thinking about.- She was curious in me. That's always a plus. I decided to answer her with the truth.

-You.- I stated simply.

-No he's not.-

-How would you know?-

-People in their right minds don't think about me.- She said with a small voice and a glum expression.

Before I could answer her, the bell rang and she was up out of her seat, packing her stuff up, and headed for the door. I was lucky to be quick enough to catch her before she gt away. I grabbed her arm and felt the tingles shoot up my arm. I loved that feeling.

"Are you still showing me around?" I asked hesitantly.

"Um. Only if you want me to."

"I would like that." I smiled at herand she tried to smile back, but it never reached her eyes. I want to see her beautiful smile reach her beautiful emerald eyes. I think they could shine. I followed her to our next class.

The rest of the morning went pretty quick. I sit near or next to Peytan in every class. As of right now she doesn't seem to like it, but she will eventually. I know she will. We were now walking down the hall on our way to the cafeteria. From Peytan's tense body I ca tell that she's been dreading right now. Then she stops at a fork in the hallway and turns to me.

"Just keep going straight and you'll come to the cafeteria. I'll be by the doors after lunch." She turned and tried to escape down the hall were by. I stopped her. I wanted to know why she wasn't coming and where she was going.

"Why aren't you coming?" I had worry in my voice, but I tried to contain most of it. She sensed it though.

"You'll find that most people don't like me. It's just easier if Idon't go. I go to the office and help out in there. I 'll see you after lunch." And with that she walked away. Well at least I know where she's going. However that doesnt make me feel any better about the situation.

I continue to the cafeteria and take deep breathes. The only reason I'm going in there and not run after Peytan is because I want to know what makes people hate her so much.Well here goes nothing. I walk in.

-------------------------

OK I LIED RUMORS ARE NEXT CHP. SORRY PEOPLE. I DECIDED TO FINISH UP LEIGH POV OF THE FIRST CHP AN A HALF. IT WONT BE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME GOING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN LEIGH AND PEYTAN. I JUST FELT LIKE A NEEDED BOTH OF THEIR BEGININGS. NOW IT MIGHT BE EVERY FEW FOR A CHANGE OF POVS UNLESS I FEEL LIKE I REALLY NEED.