LLW CHAPTER 5

RZ'S NOTE: SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE. TRYING TO GET ALL MY HOMEWORK DONE. OMG!MY GYM CLASS GOT STUCK AFTER SCHOOL TODAY BECAUSE THE LOCKER ROOM DOOR WAS JAMMED. I DIDNT LEAVE TILL LIKE 5:30. I WAS SOO PISSED. ANY WAYS BACK TO THE STORY.

~VOTE

~COMMENT

~FAN

--------------------

Chapter 5: Could This Be True?

~Peytan's POV~

I couldn't believe he didn't believe the rumors that Brittney told him. Granted he did want to know the truth about what was really happening, but I could deal with that for now. I didn't really want to tell him the truth, but if he stood up for me then he deserves it. I mean, no one has every done that for me. I owe him. A lot. But what?

Right now we are walking to our next class, History, and everyone is staring at us. I know it's because Leigh rejected Brittney, but I just wished they didn't care so much. I just want to walk to class in peace. But that'll never happen. Not as long as I live with the Brimmer's and not as long as I'm at this school.

"Hey, You ok?" Leigh asked noticing my uneasy quietness.I snap out of it and turn to him.

"Ya. I'm good." I resure him with a smile. He looks questioningly at me for a moment and then shrugs and smiles back.

"Ok then. Let's get to class." He puts his arm around my shoulder and I practically jump away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or anything." He says amediatly and puts his hands up as if to say he means no harm. I sigh.

"It's not you. I guess my life has been a little rough and not many people touch me, caringly." I try to state as simple as possible and not to give my whole life away because of one motion.

"It's ok." He smiles at me and reaches his hand out. I stare at it for a minute before putting my own hand in his. He squises slightly, reassuringly, and pulls me along to our next class.

I can't believe how strong his hand is and it encases my own. I want him to just hold it forever. I wonder what his strong hands and arms would feel like around me. I bet it would feel wonderful. Stop daydreaming Peytan! Before your thoughts turn dirty!

I heard a chuckle. I think it was Leigh.

"What?" I look at him with a confused look.

"Um...Nothing."

"OK?" I stop walking and Leigh stopps about a foot ahead of me.

"We're here." I smile a small smile and open the door I'm infront of. I walk in and Leigh follows. I go to the back of the room and Leigh follows again. He doesn't even acknowledge the teacher this time. He just sits down next to me. I'm not complaining or anything, but everyone is staring again. I hate it when they stare. It's always so intense.

The rest of the day went by fast with lost of stares and glares. Leigh sat next to me in every class. On the inside I'm overjoyed. But I would never tell someone that. I walk Leigh to his locker, say goodbye, then walk to my own. I smile as I open my locker, but then frown. If today was a good day, then tonight's going to be hell.

---------------------------

OKKKKK SOO THIS WAS A FILLER CHP. THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE WHAT HAPPENS AT HER HOUSE. SOO YOU WILL OFFICIALLY MEET HER ADOPTIVE FAMILY. I HOPE IT TURNS OUT GOOD. THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING AND IM REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHP. I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING UP FOR YOU READERS!!!!! LUV YOU ALLLLLL