Chapter 5: The call.

My phone rings. I quickly answer as I see that Michele is calling. "Hey girl! How's the wedding planning going?"

"We're...we're gonna need to...to...." She was crying.

"Michele what's wrong?"

"K-Ke-Ken." She stutters.

"Kendall. What's wrong with Kendall?"

"He-he-he's sick."

"Sick? What do you mean?"

"He-he's in the hospital."

"What?" I let my phone drop. Tears are in my eyes.

"Hey babe." James say happily.

"I need to go to Vegas."

"What?!" I went up the stairs.

"I need to go to Vegas!" I hear him pick up the phone and he talks to Michele. Meanwhile I start packing.

"Babe?" I hear James call but I'm too lost in though to react. "Babe." He says again coming into the room. "Babe, we can't just pack up and leave. I have work, Nick needs to go to school." He grabs my wrist to stop me from packing. I try to rip myself lose.

"I need to go to Vegas!" I cry. He wraps his arms around me. "I need to go." I cry into his chest. We just stand there for a little while. We sit down on our bed. "I need to go James."

"But Nick and I can't go."

"I'll go alone."

"I can't let you go alone, you're pregnant. You're not even supposed to fly."

"I'll drive or take a train. I'll even take the bus if I have to."

"You're gonna take the bus?" He asks in disbelieve. I get his confusion.

-Flashback-

"Come on start." I say to my car. Not that it would work. I hit the steering wheel. I sigh and take out my phone and text James.

Me: Hey babe, my car broke down. Can you pick me up please? <3

James: We might have a slight problem. My mom needs my car =S

Me: Oh no, so what do we do now?

James: Bus?

Me: NOOO! Please baby, buses are icky.

James: Haha, I'll be at your place in 20.

I go sit on my front porch and play games on my phone while I wait for James. "Hey babe." I hear his voice. His lips remove my eyes from the screen by kissing me. "So ready to go by bus?"

"No."

"Oh come on, I take the bus all the time." He pulls me up. Hand in hand we walk towards the bus stop. The bus arrived and James had to drag me on it. He payed the bus driver and went further inside. He sits down. I hold the bar with the sleeve of my sweatshirt. "Aren't you gonna sit?"

"Do you know how many germs are on there?" He rolls his eyes playfully.

"You wanna sit on my lap." I nod. He pats his lap and I sit down. He pushes my hair back and kisses my neck. He relaxes me. Yeah, I’m nervous. I hate buses.

 -End of flashback-

"I don't want you to go alone. What if something happens?" James says worriedly

"Something already happened James. Kendall is sick, he's in the hospital and I need to be there for him and for Michele." I try to convince him. "I need to go James." He sighs sadly (see multimedia).He kisses my forehead as a single tear escapes my eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to Jessica cause she is awesome and you guys should definitely follow her <3

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush