Butterfly Wishes

Butterfly Wishes is a story that I've had in my head for a while now, so I figured NaNoWriMo 2013 would be the perfect time to actually write it.

It's my third year participating in NaNoWriMo (or National Novel Writing Month)

You can find my other NaNo stories on Wattpad as well: 

- 2011: Sixteen Moons (I didn't win and I still have to finish the story)

- 2012: Mountain River Girl (I won, and I still have to finish the story)

- 2013: Butterfly Wishes

The first chapter of Butterfly Wishes will be posted sometime during (or shortly after) the first weekend of November!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COPYRIGHT © 2013 Vicky Claerbout

All Rights Reserved

This story, including all chapters, prologue, epilogue and associated content, is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and author of this work (Vicky Claerbout). Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Important: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents and dialogues are products of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like with my other stories here on Wattpad, I'd like to motivate you to point out any inconsistencies, spelling/grammar mistakes or simply things that don't make sense to you. It's because of your feedback that I can grow as a writer and thus improve the stories I write.

Many thanks to those who support this story by reading, leaving comments, voting, sharing, etc... It is much appreciated!

PS: Feel free to share in the comments how you stumbled across Butterfly Wishes. I find it interesting to see where/how readers found out about my stories and what made them start reading.