Decorating Aubreys Bedroom

Aubreys PoV

It has been 1 week since I was out off hospital and Andy asked me out and Chloe, Katelyn and Bethanh have came up with a ship name for us, it's Andbrey  (thank you honey_mist_auburn for coming up with the name) today I'm re-decorating my bedroom and I'm so happy, mums been saying I could for 2 years now but I've decided i want to now.

I've been getting better slowly and even though it's been a week I've still attended group and individuals counciling sessions. I've had 1 off each in the past week and I guess their going okay.

I sat up in my bed which was going to be the same but with different things, max and lily were at school and mum and David both had the day off. I was exited for the redecorating.

We were going shops to get a few things and then we are doing my room. I got my outfit for the day out and placed it on my bed before grabbing my  bright Yellow towel and the matching hand towel before heading into bathroom.

I shut the door and lock it behind me before taking off my pug pyjamas and turning the shower on. I guess I was a little confident with my body now but I still wouldn't say I love myself. The shower was soon warm enough to for myself to get in so that's what i do.

While standing under the water and letting it run over me I sigh slightly, I was worried that none would love my body as much as Andy does, he says I'm pretty and gorgeous, well I guess that's why I am slowly gaining confidence and liking myself a little more.

I don't think I would have gotten this far if it wasn't for him and mum. And obviously David, max, lily and my cousin and best friends.  I guess I got a bit side tracked, in the shower I used my green apple shampoo with its matching conditioner and washed my hair.

I rinse and repeat before moving onto my body. After Picking up my citrus body wash I squeeze the bottle so it comes out the bottle, it lands on my right hand ready for me to rub all over myself.

I wash the soapy bubbles off and then hop out the shower, turning it off by the wall and then wrapping  my bright yellow towel around myself and my smaller bright yellow towel around my hair.

I unlock the bathroom door and quickly go across the hall to my bedroom to dry myself and get changed.

Back in my room I remember I needed a old outfit aswell for the painting so I get a old pair of tracksuit bottoms with a old white vest too and place that on the back off my chair. Soon enough I was dry and ready to get dressed.

I put on my black bra with matching knickers before putting by redish coloured top on and my skirt which happens to be floral with small flowers not large ones.. I clip my necklace around my neck and then take my hair down before going to sit at my make up table to do my hair.

I decided I wanted to have my hair curled today so I get out my curling wand  and began to curl untill all my hair was done and I was happy with what it looked like.