Family Day Out

Aubreys pov

I woke up early to mum shaking me awake, I was hot and confused to why she was waking me up but then I remembered we were going out today. For a February the weather was really hot but I'm not complaining I love the sun "Aubs we are leaving in a hour" mum tells me and I nod. My leaves my room and I get out off bed. Walking over to my wardrobe I realised I only had one sock on, I was sure I went to bed with both socks on.

I open my wardrobe and pick out a simple but nice outfit before placing it on my bed and grabbing my Bright yellow towel and heading to the bathroom. I was going to have a quick shower before getting dress. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower off before locking the doors

I take off my pyjamas and stepped into the now hot shower. I let the water run over my tiny body, but it wasn't small enough, I was fat but I still I needed get thinner no matter what anyone else says, I hated how I looked and how I am

I picked up my coconut body wash and scrub myself, soon after I was all bubbly I washed the soap off before picking my Banana shampoo and wash my long brown hair before conditioning my hair with my apple conditioner. After washing my hair I stand under the shower for another ten minutes before jumping out.

Once I was out the shower I immediately dry myself with my bright yellow towel before dashing to my bedroom to get dressed.

In my room I put on my underwear and then my white Lacey crop top before slippinn my light denim dress sort off dress. My top and dress both hung on me.

Soon after I had my top and dress in I out my light blue ankle socks on and then my white all star converses.

I looked into my mirror and hated what I saw

I looked into my mirror and hated what I saw. I decided to add two bracelets to my left wrist and a pointy necklace, I grabbed my light pink and white bag with a gold bow and headded downstairs.

I made my way into the kitchen and sat down at the table opposite my little sister lily. "Aubs what do you want for breakfast" mum asks me "and don't say nothing because your having something before we leave" mum warns me and I shrug

"How about you just have a Weetabix?" Mum asks me "fine" I mumble not wanting anything but just saying it for mum.

Mum hands me a bowl of Weetabix and I mush it all down and spoon a small bit of milk into my mouth. Mum left to dress Lily and Max came into the kitchen dressed in some denim shorts and a skylander t-shirt and David soon followed behind him. Max had already eaten so he grabs a cup from the side and asks David for a drink.

I had soon eaten half off my Weetabix when mum comes in with lily who was dressed in a cute pair of denim jean shorts with a white flowy top with gold patterned squares and a pair of bronze saddles.