Picking Up Max and Lily

"it was great, wasn't it? We Were Great" - Kylie Platt's last words 😭
Jess x

Aubreys PoV

At around half two in the afternoon me and mum packed up her things and we're ready to go and pick max and lily up. It doesn't take us long to get to the school and nursery so we walk. I have been texting Andy most off the day aswell as working.

"So you and Andy hey?" Mum jokes with me and i role my eye "we're just friends, best friends" I say with a small nod, "are you sure about that, he makes you so happy and when you were texting him you were smiling" mum smiles.

We walked and talked the whole way to the school. I always enjoyed the chats me and mum have their crazy and normal together. Me and mum are really close and I don't know what I would do without her.

I think sometimes I take her for granted. "I'll go pick lily up" I say to mum as we get to the school and nursery, we were running late today but we are normally their by 3pm. "Okay, meet back here once you've picked her up" mum tells me and I nod.

I walk into the nursery playground and go over to the door and walk inside. Lily's pushchair was in the entrance where David left it after dropping the kids off this morning. "Here to pick Lily Platt up" I tell one off the head off the nursery.

"who are you" she asks me and I sigh. Lily sees me and smiles "Auby" she called and I wave "Aubrey Turner also known as the older sister to Lily" I say with a smirk as the lady lets me in fully "did you have a good day lils" I ask my little sister as I pick her up and sit her on my hip

"Yes" she giggles and I smile. I go over to her peg and pick her coat up and her bag before walking to the entrance and placing her down "let's get your coat on you now" I smile as I help her into her blue with Elsa from frozen on.

She then climbs into the pushchair and I put the bag on the back and push her out to where mum told me to meet her. I push lily down the playground of the nursery and out the gates.

Once I was put the gate I stopped at the lamppost waiting for mum and Max. I got my phone from my pocket and smiled when I saw 'AndyPandy' pop up

From AndyPandy👫😂

Hey AubyPauby I was wondering if tomorrow or later you want to come to the cinema with me?

I bite my lip before immediately replying

To AndyPandy 👫😂

Sure, what we going to see and what time?

I put my phone in my pocket as mum arrives with max. "Mum could I go to sleep the cinema with Andy later?" I ask softly

"It's a bit short notice for today" mum responds to me and I frown "please mum" i plead with her hoping she would change her mind "no Aubrey, if he asked you a few days ago then maybe I would have said yes" mum tells me and i sigh as we start to head home.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket but leave it as I was pushing lily "so max did you have a good day at school" I ask my younger brother who was walking between the pushchair and mum.

"It was good we read a book in literacy and at lunch I has spaghetti with some special sauce" max tells me "I can tell" I smirk pausing "you got it all down your top" he laugh and pokes his tounge out at me and I do the same back.

We were soon back on the street and headed to number 8, our home. I get lily out the pushchair and she goes and plays with her toys and max does the same.

To AndyPandy👫😂

Can't make the cinema today mum won't let me because it's a bit short notice how about Sunday?