Cinema With Andy

Aubreys PoV

After a long day out yesterday I wake up early it was probably because I went to bed early last night. I lay looking up at my ceiling which had loads of glow in the dark starts on, it was still pretty dark and I just loved to look up at them, probably because when I stick them up I made it look so real and it was made up of small, medium and large stars.

 I lay looking up at my ceiling which had loads of glow in the dark starts on, it was still pretty dark and I just loved to look up at them, probably because when I stick them up I made it look so real and it was made up of small, medium and large...

I just lay looking up hoping to fall back to sleep and to my luck I did, I eventually fell back to sleep.

I soon re- awoke to the sun seeping through my curtains and I stretched. I checked the clock and smiled, today was the day in going to the cinema with Andy I didn't know how I felt about this, did I like him more than a best friend?.

I climbed out off bed to reveal the pyjamas I had put on the previous night. These were probably my favourite set of pyjamas as the top was a minty blue colour with a giant 'A' in Black and white shiveron (really unsure how to spell that) pattern, the shorts matched the 'A'.

Mum and David brought them for me for my 10th birthday and I'm now 12 almost 13

I walk out off my bedroom and down the stairs before sitting on the sofa, I knew mum would be making me eat something when she comes down but I don't want to

Why can't she understands that I don't want anything?, why can't she understands that I'm fat and ugly?, yeah she's my mum but she's probably telling me I'm not to spare my feelings, it's too late for that, I'm sure off it.

After half an hour off sitting alone mum comes down stairs carrying Lily and with max following behind, max was seeing dad today and tried to get me to join him but I couldn't, I was meeting Andy at 12:30 and we were going out.

I was probably really nurves but also exited. Me and Andy haven't spent a day together in a year, the last time we hung out was the end off year 7 and were only in year 8 now. "Have you had breakfast?" Mum asks me and I look up at her nodding, "well I don't see and dirty plates" mum asks raising her eyebrows to me.