Epilogue

I hope you have enjoyed this story and thanks to those who have stayed with me. This is it, it's over after this, sorry to say. It's just not going anywhere so I'm just going to write an epilogue and let it be over with. It will be a big relief to just have it done and not be taking a long time to update. So here it goes! Last chapter! It's going to be short as well.

Taylin's p.o.v

Smiling at my baby boy playing, I couldn't help but think about how much my life has changed since my senior year of high school. I found my mate, found out I didn't carry the werewolf gene, helped defeat my evil ancestor, which was mainly my mate and his twins doing, and got pregnant with my handsome boy who is now two years old. James and I ended up moving and thankfully we were able to finish our first year of college, even after our baby boy was born. My mom had taken a couple months off from school to come help us out and we couldn't have done it without her. I haven't finished college yet but I will go back some day, just not right now. I'm too busy taking care of Aiden, our son, to go back. I might start some online classes just to keep up a bit but I haven't decided yet.

I'm just not sure if I want to be a stay at home mother or get a degree or both. It's hard to debate because everyone gives me a different answer on what I should do. My family tells me to do what I want but James' family tells me to get an education. I just don't want to waste the money if I'm just going to be a stay at home mom, you know? But back to everything else. My sister graduated high school and JJ is in his second year of high school. I'm so proud of them and what they've all done. I just wish we were closer to my family but I'm waiting until James gets done with college to move back. I hate being away and wish my parents could see my son more. I've talked to James about moving and he wants to...he just doesn't want to go back to my hometown and live there. He says that because of all that has happened, he just has bad memories there.

After graduation, we had a pack of rogues attack and his sister ended up being put in the hospital and has been in a coma since then. It's a sad thing to see because they barely had any time together and now he can't talk to her. That's one of the reasons why he doesn't like it there. Another is because he found out about his birth parents and what they did to him and his twin, Faith. Faith had been found by her adoptive parents in an alleyway under a bunch of trash bags and was taken to the hospital. Whereas, James was found by a couple in an actual trashcan in a different state. The couple just took him to the hospital and ended up leaving him there. He was adopted a few months later by his adoptive parents. Their birth parents were never found but James says he doesn't care because he has a great family and that's all that matters.

"Tay, I'm home!" James said and I picked up Aiden to go greet him. After giving him a peck on the lips, I looked at him and got nervous at the mischievous look he had on his face.

"Okay, what are you up to?" I asked, laughing a little. Aiden giggled in my arms and held his arms out to his dad who picked him up.

"I may have a little surprise for you," he said and I groaned. He knows that I hate surprises. "Now don't be impatient. It's in the car so go look." I hesitantly walked out the door and headed to his car. When I opened the door all I saw was a key sitting on the passenger seat. James was smirking at me and I was completely confused as to what was going on. "Okay, before you think of different scenarios as to what the key is for, look in the glove compartment.

I did as he said and picked and envelope. He motioned for me to open it and so I did. There were a bunch of pictures of a house and a bunch of other stuff in it. When I got to the last picture I gasped and tears came to my eyes. In the last picture both our parents and families were standing under a banner that said "You're coming home!" in fancy letters and I turned to James as if to ask him if we were really going home. He smiled brightly and nodded, making me almost jump into his arms but I wrapped my arms around my boys.

"We're really going home?"

"Yes, baby. We're going home," he said and I kissed him as hard as I could. I couldn't believe that I was finally going back home...Life couldn't get any better than it was right now.

________________________________________________________________________________

Bit of a cheesy chapter but oh well. Hope you enjoyed it! Pleas let me know what you think:)