Chapter 13

Lilly's p.o.v

So I got a call from my doctor...the reason I haven't had any periods is because I'm going through menopause...so no more children for me. I still haven't told John. One reason being that I just recently got the call and also I'm at work. So I kind of can't call him until my break which is in a few hours. Not many werewolves have shown up today. They are all afraid that James will get out of the cell or that there are more witches. I honestly hope that there aren't anymore. That's one thing that we don't need, more witches. I made all my kids go to school today because if I had to, so did they. If I had a choice of staying home and getting paid for it then I would, but I don't so the kids have to go to school. Just as I was about to finish my lesson, an alarm went off. It wasn't the good kind of alarm either, it was an intruder alarm.

"Kids, stay here okay?" I said and they looked scared. "I'm going to go see what's wrong but I will lock the doors so stay in here. That means you too, Taylin. Do not leave this room." Everyone, besides Taylin nodded. I could have brought her but I don't want her to be in any danger. As I stepped out of the classroom and locked the door behind me, I saw someone who I'd never thought I'd see...My great, great, great aunt. She is the one who is the witch in my family. I thought she was dead though. I ducked behind an open door, the room was empty so I could duck inside if I wanted to. I watched as Alicia strides through the hallways with an evil smile on her face. As she got to the door I was behind, she laughed and I cringed at how disgusting she sounded.

"My dear Lilly. You should know by now that I can feel your energy," she said while laughing. "Get out here before I make you." I glared and stepped out from behind the door. "Now, that's no way to treat your aunt."

"I'll treat you however I want," I said harshly. "You're behind what's happening to James and Faith, aren't you?!"

"You're too clever for your own good. You always have been, even as a baby in the womb," she said and looked me up and down. "You turned out well though. So that's good. I'm glad to see your daughter is doing so well. How's her poor heart?" She said and smirked.

"You did that?! You hurt my daughter?!" I yelled and she cackled some more. I had to try not to cringe at her awful voice. "How could you do that to her?"

"That's easy, Lilly. You see, she's not as strong as you and I are. So bringing her mate into it, who by chance just so happened to be a witch, made her stronger than ever. By luck you decided to teach them both and that made my job so much easier!"

"Why are you doing this? What are you after?"

"I want to dominate the world," she said and smiled her evil smile. "You see, I want to control all species, human and animal. This world won't know what came over it." She cackled again and I took a deep breath. "So I need you to go get your daughter because James and Faith are waiting very patiently outside." She pointed to the window and I saw both of them looking like they were in a trance. I stared at them, knowing which spell she used.