Broken Amethyst~6

6

As Amethyst felt Victoria’s mouth connect with hers, the surprise caused her to suck in a hard deep breath.  Just the touch of her warm, sensual lips against hers excited her. This wasn’t just something she had been longing for, Amethyst had been dreaming of this moment every night for weeks. So when she began to question what was happening; the doubt that always builds under the surface when things are going right, seemed to creep up quicker this time. It wasn’t that wasn’t ready for what the beautifully seductive woman in front of her was about to offer her; it was about her own capability to return what was being given to her. The inner dialogue that always filled her with more questions than answers seemed to take over. No matter how hard Ames tried to shake these types of thoughts from her head, but couldn’t keep them from racing through her mind; causing her to stiffen against the kiss she was being offered.

Victoria could hear and feel Amethyst’s heart racing, causing her to pull away. “I’m sorry.” She finally said, feeling as if she’d over stepped her bounds buy kissing the girl. Maybe she was more innocent than she thought, or maybe she’d read her all wrong. Still, it wasn’t like Victoria to read a woman’s subtle signals wrong, no matter how subtle they may be. Why is this girl so confusing? Victoria thought as she leaned back on the sofa, still keeping one hand on Amethyst’s firm thigh.

“Why are you sorry?” Amethyst replied. She suddenly felt as if the room was spinning. For nights she longed for Victoria. She’s watch her dance and wonder what her body would feel like next to hers. Now was the moment she had yearned for and Victoria had pulled away.  Why did she pull away? What did I do wrong? Fuck me; I’m always messing things up. Finally finding the courage she asked, “What did I do? Why did you stop?”

Victoria brought her hands to Amethyst face and looked deep into her green eyes, sitting there for a moment until she finally ready to answer Amethyst questions. “What you immediately think you have done something wrong sweetheart?”

Taken back from Victoria’s response, Amethyst answered, “Because, I always do.” Pulling away for Victoria, she pulled her legs to her chest, in a way to protect her heart, as the broken feeling became over powering once more.

It didn’t take long for Victoria to read the signs that Amethyst was giving her. She knew that girl gave a strong front, but was torn up inside. She just wondered in how many pieces she truly was in.

“Sweetness, I was the one that kissed you. It is me that should be sorry if I crossed any boundaries.”

“Crossed boundaries?” Amethyst asked?

“For all I know maybe you’re not into girls.”

“Oh?” Amethyst replied. “That wasn’t it at all.”

“It wasn’t?”

Amethyst didn’t hesitate. Releasing the hold she had around her own body, she leaned forward until she was fraction of an inch from Victoria stunning mouth. Placing her shaking hands on either side of her face, Amethyst moved in and kissed her. She began with a sweet soft peck on her lips, just to gage Victoria’s reaction. When Victoria didn’t pull away, she began to deepen her kiss by pulling and nibbling on her bottom lip. Hearing Victoria groan under her touch made Amethyst intensify her actions.      

Victoria allowed Amethyst to play with her kisses for a few moments. Slowly the veil of shyness seemed to fall from around the girl, as her inhabitations started to melt away.  Soon Victoria was able to take over control. It wasn’t even as if she had to fight for it, which caused her to adore Amethyst even more. Victoria knew she liked being the one in charge, just as she knew she could help release the demons the troubled her sweet Amethyst. Yes, that’s right, she thought; my Amethyst. Somehow, someway, this girl was going to be mine.

Crawling on top of her, Victoria pushed her back onto the couch. Straddling her body, she continued to kiss her lips hard and deeply; as if she was sucking her life essence out of her. Placing her hands on Amethyst’s arms, she slowly raised them over her head, as she began to caress her skin with her own warm lips.

She heard Amethyst moan, when she brought her hands to her firm breasts. Teasing her hard buds, she lifted her shirt up to expose the creamy flesh. Looking down on at the girl laying under her, Victoria marveled at her simple beauty. The writer in her began to mentally describe the touch and feel of her skin, the radiance that seemed to glow around her. Unable to take it anymore and realizing the hunger that was burning in her own body, so she wrapped her lips around one swollen bud, sucking it into her warm awaiting mouth.

Amethyst couldn’t hold back her cries, which escaped with every touch Victoria laid upon her body. She could feel her core tighten with anticipation as the wetness began to grown between her thighs.

It was if their bodies were in tune and Victoria knew exactly what Amethyst was wanting. Sliding her hand down the front of Amethyst’s pajama pants, she located the sweet little treasure, ready and waiting for her. Cupping her mound, she rubbed and caressed her warmth, feeling it grow with her touch.

“Mmmm… so beautiful.” Victoria purred.

Amethyst was unable to put any words together in reply; the only thing that escaped her lips was deep low moan.

“Do you want me to stop?” Victoria teased.

Once again, Amethyst could not find the words; she only shook her head no.

Victoria let out a low sultry laugh. “That’s what I thought sweetness.” She purred once more, before sliding two skilled fingers inside Amethyst wet core. Instantly she felt her walls grip around her, pulling her deeper inside. Gliding her skilled hand in and out of Amethyst flower, she brought her lips to her glistening bud; tonguing it and sucking it as she moved inside of her. Feeling Amethyst thrust up against her with each stroke, she took in each drop of her sweet nectar the moment she released to her.  Lying still between her thighs, Victoria breathed in everything that Amethyst gave her, knowing she want more, knowing she want more.

 Please remember to vote and comment.