Paint and sakura festival

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO. I ONLY OWN ASUMI AND KIKIYO. OK SOO ON WIT DA STORY!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and skiped to the shower taking my time. When I got up I dried my hair, put on a pink tank top with a white skort , and pink ribbon as a beltish thingy. ( don't tease me for my lack of words ^-^ ) and put my hair up in a bun with the left over ribbon.  Running around the Hugga resedance looking from hinata's room.

I grinned to my self looking at the huge door infront of me.  " I found it I found It"  I cheered.  I opeded the door and dropped to the floor. 

" Get out now" neji growled at me.  I rolled my eyes.  " Welll good morning to you too" I said crossing my arms and stomping off. His eye twitched. I held in my giggles.

I continued to run around trying to find hinata's room, I turnt the corner sharply and ran into her. " Eeeeeekkk she squealed. " oops ma mad i was tryna find ur room sorry" I said rubbing the back of my head.  " I-its fine " she said getting up and dusting herself off..

After about 15 minutes of just walking around the house I got hinata to come with me to the paint store. " OOOOOO so many colors"  I sighed looking around as we entered the paint shop.

" Hey kikiyo!!" I heard naruto yell form behind me. I turnt around " Yo Naruto" I said throwin up the peace sign.

" Hey Hinata-san" he said waving slightly towards her. She blushed " H-Hello naruto-kun" she said shyly. " ummmmmm Hinata-san do u have a date for the sakura festival?" he asked looking at his feet.

I raised my eyebrow.  She shook her head no. 

" UMMMM then would u ummm go with me?" naruto asked hopfully scratching the back of his head.  "S-sure"  Hinata said smiling then passing out.  I giggled. Naruto air pumped and ran off. 

" common hinata" I said carring her home.

Weeeellll here is the next chapter!!!!!!! It's been forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I finally did it (^-^) . Ok i know its short but don't hate me!!!!!!!! i"m gonna try and upload agian later tonight or tomorrow  i promise it will be atleast a little longer!!!!!!!!! 

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!!!

AND ADVERTISE!!!!!!!!!!!