SHOPPING

I don't own naruto!! I"m just a EPIC fan girl

As we welked to a cloths store i asked hinata if she wanted anything to eat or drink. She nodded.

" how about that ramen shop naruto luvs" i said wiggling my eybrows.

" Eeep umm how about dumplings" she said playing with her fingers.

" Nah i luv ramen and maybe we'll see naruto" i said winking.

" eek how about we eat w-when  we get home" she said turning bright red.

I giggled and she sighed " ok lets hurry up and get some cloths" I daid.

She took me to a shop that looks like sakura and ino would shop at. " umm i'm not really interested and much of the stuff here" i said.

She looked at me up and down and gave me a 'suuuurrrreee' look.

I giggled and said i'll be right back. I got some pink and yello shirts some white and black mini shorts and skorts ( Skirts/Shorts) and a whole lot of accescories.

I cam ouyt with 4 bags and cheesing. Hinata looked at me and rolled her eyes.

" OOO so hinata does have attitude" I teased. She rolled her eyes AGAIN.

We stopped at a couple more stores and then went home. When we got there I asked hinata where to put my cloths as she was about to answer her father walked in and said " Hinata tell kikiyo tha- oh ur here. well kikiyo u have ur own room now so get ur things and follow me" I did as i was told and followed.

He lead me to a perfect sized room with 2 windows a dresser, a night stand, and a HUGE bed!!!! 

" Arigato" i squealed and ran to jump on the bed.

After i put all my cloths away i layed down on my bed andlooked around my new room.

It was simple blue and white. " MAN i need to buy some paint tomorrow after school" I sighed to my self.

I fell asleep picking out colors from a book i found on my night stand.

Sorry its sooooo short!!!! soooo behind in school!!!!!!! but i'll upload soon hopfully