We are in NARUTO

I don't own naruto only asumi and kikiyo

"Kikiyo we are in ur room go back to sleep its to daarn early for thi- Ummm ur not kikiyo but i heard her vioce so where is she and who the freak are u?!' said a girl with short blue hair sitting up beside me.

" I am kikiyo but who the frap are u and y do u sound sooooo much like asumi" i asked jumping up.

" Kikiyo?! Its me asumi! I didn't reconize u with ur hair sooo long and orange and blue eyes" Asumi said jumping up next to me.

" wow asumi?? Ur hair is BLUE" i screached " and u look like a anime"!!! she sweat dropped " SEEE u sweat dropped" i yelled.

she looked around " where the heck are we" she said.

Asumi slapped me in my head " ooowww what was that for" i asked " thats for saying frap again" she said crossing her arms over her cheast.

" Ur in kohona the village hidden in the leaves who are u" a voice asked. SAY WHAT kohona??? that means were in NARTO i yelled in my  head.

" who said that " me and asumi yell going back to back. Kakashi jumped out of a tree landing in front of us.

" KAKASHI HATAKE " me and asumi fan girl screamed.

He gave us confused looks " well i see u know my name some how but what is urs"  he said.

" Oh yea I'm kikiyo hakui and this girl with blue hair is asumi tempa" i said giving him his eye closing smile.

He nodded " well we need to take u to the hokage we can go nicley or we can use force" he said taking a fighting stance.

We sweat dropped " umm nicely would be fine" i said rubbing the back of my head. " Wait who is we theres only u here" asumi stated.

" oh yea yall can come out now" kakashi said. 

then 3 ninja's jumped out of the trees and bushes. " Na" asumi started but i cut her off. " act clueless we don't want them getting suspicious" i whispered

She nodded.

" I'm Naruto Uzumaki and i'm gonna be hokage someday BELEAVE IT"!! he scream i squealed fanning my self he just said his catfrase!

" I'm sasuke uchiha" he said coldly now it was asumis turn to squeal and fan her self he just rolled his eyes.

" i'm sakura horano" she said glaring at asumi she just stuck her tounge out at her.

We intuduced our selfs and we all walked to the hokages offices.

" Hokage sama we have two visiters" Kakashi said threw the door.

"Enter " boomed a loud voice. we did as we were told. The hokage looked from me to asumi giving us a kind smile

" I'm kikiyo hauki and this is asumi tempa" i said. cheezing.

End of chaper 3 

I don't own naruto but really hope this dosn't suck to bad