The Walls Are Closing In | Eleven

Hey everyone!

This is sorta a filler and sorta not, anyway I hope you like it.

xoxo Natasha 15 <3

Jason.

While I was out with Liam I had saw him, it was a total shock to me and to him. But apparently, he had planned to come to the show tonight. He said he had gotten help with his abusive habits and the one step, as most people know, is to apologize to those he had hurt. But he had never had the courage to do it to me, until now.

He had apologized and told me that if he could take it all back he could. He said he realize how wrong he had been when he almost lost his family because of what he was like, but that he knew I was the one that he had probably hurt the most in his life.

I hadn’t been able to say anything, I could only stare and nod. I didn’t know how to react. I mean, how does one react to the person who tormented and hurt you for a good two years of your life? Someone who caused you so much pain and question your self worth?

When Liam and I had returned to the bus, everyone had been sitting in the front lounge. Liam told them about our day, I smiled and left to go to my bunk. I stared at my feet while I laid in my bunk, I didn’t know what to think or feel at the moment. Not ten minutes later, Liam came into my bunk and cuddled beside me. I knew that he knew the man we met today made me uncomfortable and it was probably safe to assume that he had told the others who we saw today. Alex, Jack, Zack, and Rian would know who he was and the significance he had in my life, but my band mates wouldn’t; he wasn’t something in my past that I had wanted to share with them. I just wanted to forget him.

“Are you okay mommy?” Liam asked quietly are a few minutes.

“Yeah,” I said. “I’ll be fine. You can go play with the guys okay.”

“No,” he said. “I’ll stay.”

“Sweetie,” I said calmly. “It’s okay, for you to go. Why don’t you go ask Vinny to finally teach you how to play the new game we bought, okay?”

“Okay.” he said.

I let out a sigh of relief as he left. As much as I loved having him beside me, I really just needed to be alone, I needed to process today’s events.

“Spencer?”

I groaned.

“What?” I asked, knowing it was all four of them.

“Are you alright?” came the voice of Zack.

“I’m fine.” I lied. “I really don’t want to talk right now, I just want to be alone.”

“Spencer,” Zack said ripping open the curtain to my bunk. “You have to talk about it. We all know what keeping your feelings inside will do to you.”

“Well, I’ll just call a shrink then.” I scowled.

“Penny.” Jack said, in a sort of condescending voice.

“Can you please just go?” I asked. “I’m not ready to talk about it and I don’t know when I will be. I just want to be alone right now.”

“Come on guys,” Jack said. “Let’s just go.”

“Princeton, you guys have been freaking great!” I said into my mic. “This is our last song, but if you wanna hang after the show then meet us at our bus!”

The crowd went wild.

Our last song went over extremely well, it was a new one off our album that was only released about a week and a half ago. It never ceased to amaze me how our fans could learn our songs so fast. Our first show we played on this tour was about the time our album came out and our fans knew all the words to the knew songs we played.