CHAPTER 17

Our Final Moments - Part 2

【ERIKA】

"Ahahaha, no. Only one person will fail the Final Phase."

Netero said reassuring the participates though an anxious tension began to form when they began to realized that they could be the one who failed.

Erika stood leaning on the wall in the back listening tediously to the boring lecture about No Killing Bummer.

Kurapika who stood a few feet away from the spider kept glancing back at his enemy while doubting himself again and again about his feelings.

The pestering thoughts only stopped when Gon's battle began. The fight was hard to watch as Bald Ninja and Gon fought side by side.

Thought to be evenly matched, Erika was horrified when she saw her close friend, who was almost like a little brother to her, get brutally beat up. Then that dreadful crack sound as Gon's arm broke.

This continued on and on and on. Kurapika and Leorio having to hold her back from tearing him apart herself. It wasn't until the ninja surrendered that she stopped, trembling with rage from where she stood.

"Next, Hanzo and Erika." Netero announced. Erika smirked devilishly then masked it all up as she walked to the center of the room.

Once the bald ninja, Hanzo, stepped forward again he grinned. "Just surrender. I wouldn't want to hurt that pretty face."

Erika seethed.

She contemplated for a minute before walking over to Netero with a question.

Meanwhile...

"Hah, she is surrendering." Hanzo said, louder than he should have.

Erika gritted her teeth together as she walked to the old man. She was about to turn around until a familiar blonde interrupted her.

"Shut up! You don't know anything." Kurapika shouted. Hanzo turned to the blonde and smirked.

"Defending your girlfriend, eh?" He said.

Erika grumbled, blushing a bit, but grumbled. She leaned into Netero and whispered, "Is using Nen against the rules?"

Netero smiled but shook his head. Erika almost erupted from happiness and bloodlust. Instead, she coughed into her sleeve and walked back.

After a signal given out from their bodyguards she struck. Fast as an snake she lunged with inhumanly speed for his neck, faster than he could see, and hit a nerve.

Hanzo stumbled but chuckled when he got to his feet. "Hah, you're weak."

Without him noticing Erika used her shadow Nen to strike Hanzo's own shadow, disabling him. The shadows took the form of spiders and struck Hanzo's shadow with webs.

"Arachne's Henchmen." Erika whispered, saying her ability.

Netero was smiling from where he stood as the bald Hanzo began struggling.

"H-hey, I can't move!" He said. "She's cheating!" Hanzo continued.

Erika held up her hands showing no trace of any weapons but Nen trained eyes could obviously see the strong current of power flowing through her veins.

All amazed as Erika walked up to Hanzo and broke his arm, as well a finger, which she kept hidden.

Once the match was over Hanzo was backing away from her, eyes wide, as he was escorted to the infirmary where a certain green haired, little boy was waiting.

I know this was really short but I didn't want to stretch the time anymore. I'll probably only be writing tiny chapters for now but bear with me as I clear away the writers block.

Plus I'm pre-writing at least three books right now so when I publish them I won't have to update at all.

The anime's I'm writing for are Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Magi: Labyrinth/Kingdom, and Shokugeki no Soma.

Sorry for making you wait, forgive me, thanks!

These words are so I can hit the 600 words mark. XD