«Chapter Five»

"Well, we're here. Thank you again for the ride." Arthur said as he got out of the car.

"It's not a problem." Ludwig said.

"Ve~ would you like us to walk you to the door, it's dark out." Feli offered.

"Um, I AM a grown man, I should be okay...wait. You just want to meet her, don't you?" He smirked.

"Mmm...ve~" Feli said.

"Well...I do owe you for the ride, I guess it wouldn't hurt. According to (y/n), we have guests over right now."

Meanwhile...

"Well, I must say, vous êtes la plus belle femme que je l'ai jamais vu..." Francis said.

"Heh, he is right, eh." Matthew said.

"Woah! Didn't see you earlier, IM SO SORRY!" You apologized.

"Eh, it's okay, at least we're meeting now." Matthew winked.

Alfred just went to the bathroom so it was just you sitting on the couch, Matthew to your right, and Francis kneeling on the ground in front of you, holding your left hand out to kiss it again. Right before he did...

*door opens*

"(Y/n), I'm back! I-..." Arthur stopped.

There's multiple reasons why he stopped talking. First being someone kissing her hand, second being her alone with two men who were obviously flirting with her, three being that it was his least favorite person ever, and four being that it was Matthew and Francis from work.

Francis kissed your hand and stood up.

"H-Hi, Arthur.." You said calmly.

Arthur ignored you and dropped his suitcase by the door and marched straight over to Francis.

"Your girlfriend is very lovely." Francis said.

"Yes, she is. Very." You could tell Arthur was pissed.

"Arthur? Are you-" Your question was cut off by him in an upset tone.

"Okay? Not at all. If I recall correctly I told you," he said pointing at Francis, "that it was none of your concern. "

"Yes but, we were trying to figure out why you never told her about us or us about-"

"-THIS. This right here is why I never did. I didn't want any of you involved and I knew if you met that you would try and pull something on her. Matthew too."

"A-Arthur he was j-just trying to be nice-" You were cut off again.

"I know how he works, that frog-face would try something on you if I hadn't of walked in."

"Oh hon hon hon, still dishing out those stupid names?" Francis smiled.

"Want to go?" Arthur said as he pulled up his sleeves.

"Bring it."

"Hey dudette, wicked soap you got- Ayyy Arthur what's up?" Alfred asked.

"Oh bloody hell, him too?? Ugh..."

"Arthur, be nice, please..." You tried to get his attention but it didn't work.