Dreamcatcher

It's not the model's emotion we see in the painting, it's the painter's.

-Anonymous-

Memories are the only things that make us what we are, it stops us from repeating mistakes we make and these memories are not only stored in the pictures we take but also in our hearts.

Daddy used to love taking pictures. He used to say that when he gets old, these pictures would be the only thing that would make him want to live long.

But, I guess fate wasn't on his side and took him away way before his time.

He left us with these fragments of memories. Memories I never wanted to remember but I don't want to forget either. I don't know if I am supposed to cry or laugh at these.

It's a room full of pictures and paintings. Walls covered in various memories from the early part of our lives. When life was amazing. When we were happy.

Childhood pictures of me and my dad, pictures of my family, pictures of my parents wedding. 

I feel tears gathering in my eyes, ready to roll down as I step out of the room and shut the door behind me. I can't deal with all the memories right now. It's too much. The pictures remind me of the good times we had but they also remind me of what came after, and I don't think I can do this right now.

Maybe later. 

I see the other paintings lying around and decide to put them in the room so that I won't have to worry about them getting damaged. 

As I walk downstairs, I feel like the room is calling to me. The best thing I could do is ignore it while listening to music but sitting in the house was extremely overwhelming. 

So I decided to take a walk. 

It's funny how some walls can turn into something deadly. Especially when I walk all alone I get to know about so many things. Like the creepy noise in the night or the shadow of the tree that creeps you out but the deadliest of them all are my thoughts. All I wanted to do was cry but doing that in front of so many people in the street would be so embarrassing. So I just walked, walked and walked, lost in my thoughts. 

I suddenly get a feeling that I will trip and fall and break my nose because I've been walking for God knows how long now but, who cares at least the pain will let me focus on some thing else.

Little did I now that walking will also make me hungry. I don't know how long I walked or where I am but right now I don't care because the view in front of me is breathtaking. I didn't think I would come across this but oh my God. 

Who knew Jason Roberts could look so hot shirtless while lying on the font of his car. If only I could capture this moment. 

I mean, I could but I don't know if should. Isn't that illegal? Wouldn't that be called stalking?

But he looks SO hot! I don't know when I'll get another view like this.

Oh to hell with it! He probably would've taken my picture too if he saw me shirtless.

I take my phone out and as discreetly as I can, I take a picture. 

As soon as I click the button, a blindingly white light turned on causing me to have a heart attack.

THE FLASH WAS ON! HOLY SHIT! UGH WHY DIDN'T I CHECK IF IT WAS ON BEFORE I DECIDED TO TAKE THE PICTURE?! THIS IS WHY I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T DO ILLEGAL THINGS.

"Sneakingly taking my picture while I'm indecent is considered a bad habit, you know," he lazily said propping up on his elbows to look at me. "Some might even call it stalking."