History? No, thank you.

That annoying moment  when you want to do something and you just can't. Like driving a car. 

THE car, to be precise. 

Jason is a jerk. I mean, come on. It's not like I will crash his car. Sure, I still don't have my license but, that's beside the point. And, sitting beside him while HE's driving the car makes me extremely jealous. 

God! I can't WAIT to get my license. 

Currently we are driving to The Grill and I hope we get decent food there because the last time I ate at a local restaurant in the city, it was total and utter crap.

We reached the grill and parked just in front of it.

"So I hope you brought your laptop because I am not sharing mine," I told Jason. He  just nodded in my direction and entered The Grill.

As soon as I open the door (which Jason did not hold open for me. Such a gentleman. Note the sarcasm) I see many eyes glaring daggers at me. I don't really feel awkward anymore. I am getting used to it. 

He slid in a booth at the end of The Grill near the window which gave us a clear view of the antique  shop outside. 

I made a mental note to check it out later.

The place wasn't so fancy but kind of fancy at the same time. The booths had red leather benches and I sat on the left side of the booth and took out my laptop, placing it on the table. Sparkles was trying to come out of the bag smelling the food but I pushed her back inside, zipping up the bag but not all the way so as to allow her to breathe. I didn't want to take her out of it because the grill clearly had this huge sign which said 'NO PETS ALLOWED' near to the sign 'FREE WIFI'.

Jason also had his puppy in his bag pack and currently had the menu in his hand, deciding on what to order. He must have gotten it when the waitress came and I didn't notice because I was busy with Sparkles. I looked around the table to see the extra menu but it wasn't there. 

Useless waitress!

I snatched the menu from Jason who just looked at me annoyingly. 

"What? I don't have one." I replied innocently and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

And, he gave me the 'Are you serious?' eyes.

"Besides you come here often so get your regular food. I, on the other hand, will have to look at the menu."

"I will make you pay for that, Amber."

"Dream on."

"Oh, that won't be a dream."

"Yeah, whatever."

I went back to the menu and didn't see any thing of my liking.

"What's special in this place, Jay Jay?"

"Every thing is."

"Okay, what's the best in here, Jay Jay?"

"Depends on what you like." He smirked. 

Pr*ck. He was doing it on purpose.

"Wow! Great help," I rolled my eyes. "I'll just order what you order."

And, when the waitress came to take our order, I ordered a glass of Pepsi as I didn't want to have anything else here. 

"So back to history, aye?" Jason said as drop of juice from his mango smoothie rolled down his chin. 

"So we will divide this stuff into two parts," I said making a face. "And, please. For the love of God, drink like a human being." I shoved a napkin in his face. 

"I will do the dividing,"Jason said ignoring the napkin and my comment. "I don't trust you" he whispered the last part. 

I rolled my eyes.  

"So I will take the ending and all the wars and you take the equipment used in these wars and the clothes during the war and the crises people faced and the introduction."

"Hey,not fair! I am getting 2 extra topics to do! You take the clothes." I whined  

"But, it's hard," he whined back. 

"So is equipment, and there is this thing called Internet and Google and Wikipedia." 

"That's three things." He smirked  

"Don't be a smartass." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Okay, fine." He reluctantly agreed. 

And then our food came. What Jason ordered was grilled meat and mac and cheese, which sounds like a horrible combination but won't hurt me if I give it a try. I took a bit of it and damn mama miya was it delicious. I have never tasted something like this before, even my mom does not cook like this. I want to marry the chef.

I looked up to see Jason smirking. Damn that smirk. I raised my eyebrow at him and he just rolled his eyes and went back to eating. And, in between the eating I was googling about the french revolution as that's the topic for our project. And we have to make a power point presentation. Jason took over my laptop as he was too lazy to take his out. I doubt he even one brought in the first place. He finished his food rather quickly so I went on to finish my food and ordering extra fries.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I must say, having Jason as a partner is better then anything in this world, not because Jason is doing all the work but because WE BOTH ARE LAZY CREATURES.

We ended up doing half of the project and the rest was Netflix in the grill. We watched one whole season of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER and the only worst part of all was him pouring ketchup all over the fries. 

Which is annoying, as I like the ketchup on the side. Not all over them.  

And then, he drank my Pepsi, too. 

Okay, I take it back. Having Jason as a partner is the worst.

One thing I don't like people doing is taking my things let alone my drinks which I was be drinking. And the big deal is that it is an indirect KISS!

Okay. Okay. Dramatic mode off.

Right now I am in his car, going back home and Sparkles is on my lap. As much as I would love to keep my legs on the dashboard I can't because this guy loves his car more than himself. 

I almost forgot that the girl wearing the two braids at school is an A class bitch. Despite the fact that that's what Ash, Will and Caleb said, I don't judge anyone because of the things they do or the way they dress or the way they act. Who knows? They might have a reason behind their actions, but then again I don't want to know that, I have my own problems to deal with. For example the rumor about me and Alice.

Want to know what they are? Well, the whole school thinks that we are the sluts of the school and have slept with every boy in the school. I mean, seriously dude? Who has time for that? And every boy in this school is not my type. My type is... well that's for me to know and for you to guess.

Plus, I just started going there. How the hell did I sleep with every guy in one day?

I must be a Super Slut, then.

I snorted.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

So sorry for such a long wait and such a short chapter. You guys deserve more.

But, these past couple of days have been pretty busy for all the three of us, but we're now back on track and hopefully the updates will be more frequent.

And, thank you all sooo much for 7.5K reads! You guys are amazing!

Vote, Comment and Share!

All the love. As always.

R, S, H.