Mr. Cuddles.

Mornings are the most shittiest thing of a day.

Scratch that, waking up for school early in the morning is the shittiest thing ever.

Why wake up early just to get ready for school? It's not like I actually understand what they're teaching us. 

They should just keep school in the evening, that would be a hell of a lot better. I know I shouldn't complain about my school, now that I'll have to live here forever.

But let's get real here, ironing your uniform every morning or at the night is a very, very hectic job and, I don't even get payed for it.

Yeah I do have more than one uniform but that does not save me from the hard work.

I did try giving it to the laundry but guess what? Mommy wants her daughter to do it by herself now. "You can only have a good life if you are independent" is what she keeps telling me but, what she doesn't understand is that even if I tried to, I couldn't. Like that one time I tried to cook for Dave and... Well, let's just say that we had to call the Fire Department and have pizza delivered to us on the street.

Who is Dave , you ask?

Well, that's a story for some other time. *evil grin*

After taking my shower I went down for my break fast, and unfortunately bumped into a box which was kept near the stairs. 

"Jalapeño fudge cakes!" I yelled out in pain and turned to glare at the stupid ass box and realized it was my box full of my paintings. Which reminds me to ask mom about THE room. The only thing left to do in this house was to put the chandelier in its place and my paintings in the room, which I STILL haven't found. I think I need to hire a Private Detective now.

I heard giggling from the kitchen and curiosity got the best of me, so I started walking towards it and saw an older women, probably in her 70's or 80's, standing there, cooking and talking to my mom.

I narrowed my eyes at the back of her head and tried to make out who this strange woman was and why she was in my kitchen, but I gave up after approximately 0.3 seconds because it's too early and she's old so I don't think she'd try to attack us but if she did, I'd pull some of my ninja moves on her, which I learned from various movies and tv-series.

"Morning mom! Morning stranger!" I sent a nod in their direction and seated myself on the chair. "What's for breakfast, women? Amber is hungry."

"Amber, that's no way to talk to your grandmother." My mom scolded me.

Well, shit.

"Paternal or Maternal?"

"I am your father's mom, sweetheart!" She grinned at me. "Well, what are you doing sitting down? Get up. Show your grandma what your mama gave ya!" She motioned excitedly for me to get up. 

Well, ooookay then.

I stood up and even twirled a bit for her, ending it with a curtsy.

"Oh, my beautiful granddaughter! You look just like your father!" She clapped her hands and sent a huge grin my way. 

"Well, you laugh just like him." And we both burst out laughing.

"Amber you can talk to your grandma after you come back from school. Now go, William is waiting outside." Mom interrupted our "bonding".

"Oh shit! Will is outside? Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" I shrieked.

"You just got u-"

I cut her off with "GOODBYE, LADIES!" and ran outside.

Will agreed to be my personal driver/slave.