Jiper

Jiper

Time: i dont know a random point in life sometime maybe after the hoh

-----------------------random seperation line-----------------------------------------

Jasons POV

It was almost time for breakfast and i was just sitting in my cabin all by myself waiting for the bell signaling breakfast.

I heard a knock on the door.

Assuming it was Piper i answered "come in" in a happy tone.

Instead of Beauty Queen i saw Leo walk in.

"Hey Jason" Leo said nervously.

"Hey Leo. Whats up?"

"Piper isnt in her cabin or anywhere we cant find her. I even checked her secret tree house i made her" Leo replied fast in a small voice.

Suddenly we heard a piercing scream coming from the middle of the forest.

I ran outside with Leo coming along behind me.

I sprinted into the forest searching for the scream i knew only to be Pipers.

I eventually saw a small figure curled up in a tiny ball next to a tree. A few feet away was an empousa heading towards Piper.

I quickly struck it with lightning so it burned to the ground and ran to Pipers side.

---------------------------------------------

Pipers POV

*the night before the empousa attack*

After Jason walked me to my cabin i went to bed only to be awoken with a nightmare. A Demigods sleep is always fun. NOT.

It was around 11:30 pm and i didnt want to awaken Jason just because of a stupid nightmare of him dying because of me.

*FLASHBACK TO NIGHTMARE*

Jason and i were talking on the Argo II and suddenly we heard a noise coming from the deck.

We went up the stairs to find some strange looking monster attacking everyone. Well we found everyone else unconcious on the ground.

Then the monster took Jason and put its claw through his neck making him fall to the ground lifeless.

"JASON!!" I screamed.

I killed the monster through my charmspeak and stumbled over to where Jason lie dead to the world.

Its all because if me, i thought. He died because of me.

I cried until i awoke with a start. I looked around making sure none of tht happened. We werent even on the Argo II yet it felt so real.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

(Still Pipers POV)

I sat up realizing i couldnt go back to sleep. At least not here. I didnt want to tell Jason. He would just think of me as a stupid teenage girl who cant even handle a dream.

I took my pillow and quietly searched camp for a place to sleep. I ended up in the forest in my secret treehouse only Leo and Jason knew about.

I silently climbed the ladder and fell asleep. Again.

What seemed like 2 minutes of sleep was really hours according to my watch. Then i heard a noise. I thought it was another camper discovering my treehouse.

I felt something grab me through the window and a searing pain coming from where it was holding me on my side. I naturau screamed from the pain.

I found an empousa holding me and it threw me to the ground next to a tree. I curled up in a tiny ball. I began to cry knowing i didnt have Katoptris with me and no one here to save me.

I heard a noise then opened my eyes a little to find Jason coming towards me and Leo standing behind him a few feet away. I quickly closed my eyes and tried to stop crying.

Jason sat down and picked me up with me still in a little ball position so i was then curled up on his lap.

My side still hurt from where the empousa grabbed me. So i winced as he touched my side to hold me.

He noticed and pulled away. I moved my arm above my injury so he wouldnt see. I was wrong.

Jason carefully moved my arm away to find a bleeding cut. I barely heard him tell Leo something about getting an Apollo camper.

I began to cry again knowing i would have to tell him what happened.

"Piper what happened? Where did you go?"

I told him everything. The dream, the empousa and my fear of him dying on me now.

"Pipes look at me." He said as he moved my chin up to meet his eyes.

I looked at him through the tears.

"I would never ever leave you Beauty Queen. Ever. Dont you think for a second ill ever leave you or die on you." He told me. "I love you Piper and it kills me to see you like this."

"Y-you love me?" I stuttered.

"Yes Piper and i always will no matter what happens." He told me. Before i could answer him he kissed me passionately.

"I love you too Jason." I smiled at him through my watery eyes.

He hugged me and kissed me again making my pain go away.

-----------------------random seperation line-----------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry about any spelling mistakes! Im typing on my ipod. Thts why my stories tend to be short. Well i hope u liked it!

:)