cheater

I apologize for any inaccurate info I haven't reread pjo in a while sorry :/

|annabeth|

I ran as fast as i could. The other campers watched in confusion as i flew by them closely followed by Percy. Its not everyday you see two 18 year olds running around like children.

Wind flew through my hair as i sprinted toward the closest tree. I saw one come up in the distance. I quickly looked back to see if Percy was still following me. Unfortunately for me, it eemed like he was gaining speed by the second.

Running as fast as i could, i ran until the tree was close enough. Just as i was about to climb up the tree, i felt arms wrap around my waist. I tried to grab onto the tree or one of its branches to help me get away from him. Unfortunately, i failed.

"Let me go Jackson"

"I fail to see why i should Chase" he said as he lifted me up over his shoulders. Then he started to walk away.

"where are you taking me?" i asked him.

"youll see"

From what i could see he was walking in the direction of his cabin. Only one thing came to my mind- Im screwed.

He walked up the steps to his cabin and opened the door. He locked the door before putting me down. But he didnt let go of me. He had his hands on my shoulders.

He looked me in the eye and said, "Its not nice to cheat at sword fighing Wise Girl" With that he backed me up against the wall, took my wrists with his hands and pinned them above my head.

You see, we were practicing our sword fighting earlier. Lets just say i beat him fair and square. But Percy doesnt seem to think that.

*math amount of time earlier*

"I bet i can beat you Wise Girl" Percy said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Oh really? You wanna bet?"

"No i just want the satisfaction of beating you"

"Wow thats a big word for a small brain"

"haha very funny Annie"

"Dont call me that EVER"

"well im going to beat you"

"in your dreams"

We headed for the training arena.

It started out as a sword fight but it ended up as me knocking Riptide out of his hands, kissing him, then judo flipping him. I put my knee on his chest and arm at his throat. i let him go after a few minutes.

"I win" i said sticking my tongue out just like he did before.

"you cheated"

"i dont think so." I crossed my arms. "I believe its called 'battle strategy'" I told him.

"Well i dont think so. im gonna give you three seconds to run."

"What are you-" i was interrupted by him shouting.

"ONE"

"Percy-"

"TWO"

Knowing he would chase me, i turned and ran.

*present*

"i told you it wasnt cheating"

"Oh but it was darling"

He leaned in for a kiss, but i found a way to grab his hand and flip him onto the ground, making me free from his touch.

"seriously? twice in one day?" he groaned, still laying on the ground where i left him.

"What did you expect? Did you think once was going to fly by me?"

I headed for the door to leave his cabin, but i was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"ill give you one more chance. You have three seconds. Go."

"what-"

"ONE"

I stood there smirking at him.

"Okay stop that you're scaring me."

I stepped closer to him.

"make me"

"I don't know what you're trying t-"

He stopped talking once a grabbed his arm and flipped him over yet again.

"gods dam it" I heard him mutter from the floor.

"Done trying to get revenge now, idiot?"

He sat up, scratching his neck. That stupid smile shifted to a smirk as he stood up.

I backed up slowly, trying to get to the door to escape.

He only stepped closer to me.

My back hit the hard wood of the door.

I tried to twist the doorknob,  but it wouldn't budge.

Dam it, I thought, he locked it.

His green eyes seemed like they were centimeters away when I looked up from the doorknob.

His lips met mine seconds later.

I didn't know how long we stood there, all I could focus on was the black haired boy invading my thoughts.

I didn't realize he let go until I felt the blade barely touching my neck.

"I win this time Beth" he said taking Riptide away from my neck.

What in Hades?

"You...you cheated!"

"I personally call it 'battle strategy'"

\\

sorry for grammar mistakes I write everything on my phone. I don't have a laptop.

Q: fav holiday?

^^Idk I need friends haha

oh and thanks if u commented on my last post I really didn't think anyone would comment or care about this story lolz

~Sav