Percabeth

Percabeth

Time: after the last olympian and before the lost hero

------------------- random seperation line--------------------------------------

Annabeths POV

It was a random friday afternoon and i was bored out of my mind. then percy came by my cabin and wanted me to meet him at the beach so of course i said yes because its percy who knows what my seaweed brain would do?

I went down to the beach to find a nice little picnic set up but no percy

Then i felt two hands cover my eyes and the person said "turn around if u dare ms annabeth chase."

So i turned around only to find percys lips against mine. I soon pulled away and laughed.

We ate then sat on a giant rock near then water for a while then percy said "ill bet u i know more about greak mythology than u"

Soon enough he was being chased around the sandy beach with me on his tail

When i was close enough i jumped up on his back forcing him to fall face first into the sand. I got off him long enough for him to turn around then i pinned him down again.

He gave me that annoying yet attractive smirk hes known for.

Without a warning he flipped me over then picked me over his shoulder. I closed my eyes and held my breath realizing what he was going to do seconds later.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a bubble deep underwater with percy next to me

He pulled a little box out of his pocket and opened it. It held a necklace with a silver locket. Inside was a picture of our underwater kiss. He put it around my neck.

"I love you Seaweed Brain"

"I love you Wise Girl"

With that i kissed him. Second best underwater kiss ever!