Percabeth

Percabeth

Time: after the last olympian sometime at night at chb

Disclaimer: Rick Awesomeness Riordan (i meant to put it in the other 2)

-----------------------random seperation line-----------------------------------------

Percys POV

It was before the campfire that night and i decides to skip it. I wanted to take annabeth to the beach and just walk around the shore. I needed some time alone with my wise girl for once.

I went to her cabin and we walked down to the beach.

Strange. Usually everyones out enjoying the campfire this time of night.

We began walking down by the shore, our hands tied together tightly. I turned and faced her.

"I love you wise girl" i told her. Then i kissed her before she could even reply.

Then she pulled away and i heard some footsteps. We looked around.

All of a sudden, the entire camp was there surrounding us on the beach.

Clarisse came up to us with a bunch of her half brothers and sisters behind her.

"Well look whos here skipping the campfire. I wouldve never guessed it was these two love birds"

"Hello to you to clarisse" i said with a smile on my face knowing wht she was going to do.

I looed over at Annabeth who was blushing and smiling like an idiot. I loved it when she blushes and smiles and gets mad at me and when she calls me seaweed brain and everything. So beautiful, that girl.

Before we knew it Clarisses group of Ares kids liftes us up and threw us in the water. So i made an air bubble so Annabeth could breathe.

Then she kissed me so i returned it.

We stayed under the water until we were sure everyone was gone.

We crept back to my cabin and sat on the floor next to my bed leaning on te side if it.

"I love you seaweed brain"

"I love you to Tartarus and back"

"I love you to Olympus and back"

"I love you more than anything wise girl"

"I love-" i cut her off with a kiss. We continued for like 10 minutes.

"Can i stay here tonigh seaweed brain?" She asked with that cutest-sweetest-loving-Annabeth smile.

Without answering, I picked her up and set her down on my bed.

I climbed in next to her and she snuggled into me.

I kissed her one last time. "Goodnight Wise Girl"

"Goodnight Seaweed Brain" she replied before kissing me back.

---------------------random seperation line-----------------------------------------

Srry it sucks but if your reading this tysm. I just wrote in my free time bc i get bored.