Chapter 3- Never Let Me Go

**PICTURES WILL BE COMING LATER** THANKS!

I awoke to find myself in Mason's arms, I moved his hand carefully trying not to wake him up in the process. I walked into the kitchen and took a gulp of the orange juice in the fridge remembering that we forgot to buy dishes yesterday. There was a knock at the door, then another one. I looked over at Mason to see if he had awoken from the knock.

"Heavy sleeper!" I mumbled to myself as I walked to the peep hole to see who was there. It was a women, a man and a little girl. I opened the door slightly not knowing who it was.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked confusingly.

"Can you spare some change?" The man asked. It didn't seem like they were homeless, he was wearing a tux and the women had a Gucci handbag. The little girl even had Uggs on.

"I'm sorry, for what?" I asked.

"Give me your money!" he said pushing me out of the way.

"Mason!" I yelled crying.

He had woken up and saw what I had been screaming about.

"What's wrong Jasmine?!" He asked.

"That man just barged into our house!" I exclaimed.

"Jacky pall, how've you been?" He asked the man.

"Um I'm sorry, you know him?" I questioned

"Yeah, this is just a prank. He doesn't mean it!" Mason said smiling.

"I'm sorry for the confusion," Jack had told me while patting me on the shoulder.

"Call me sometime to go out for lunch, and bring your fine lady with you," he said as he closed the door and left.

"Are you okay?" Mason asked.

"Am I okay?" I started to yell. "You expect me to be okay while I'm just minding my own business when some psycho guy comes running in trying to steal my money?"

"I'm sorry!" he came up to me giving me a hug. I couldn't resit but to hug him back.

"Want to go to the restaurant downstairs for breakfast and then we can go shopping for the apartment?" he asked.

"Yeah sure, let me get ready first." I said.

I ran to my room and sat on my bed. I had been having mixed feelings about him. First I had just considered him friends even last night, just kind of like best friends. Now am I starting to like him? Wait, this can't be happening because i'm only here for a month and I can't fall in love with him, I just met him for crying out loud! But does he feel the same way? I'll just stop thinking about it now, it's so hard. 

I went to the closet and pulled out an orange summer dress, and grabbed a sweater just in case it got cold. I walked into the bathroom washed my face, brushed my teeth and turned on my curler. It only takes me ten minutes to curl my hair because it was so thin. While my curler was heating up I put on my usual about of makeup and by the time I was done, my curler was ready.

"All Done!" I said proudly to myself.

"I'm ready." I said walking out of my room into the hallway.

"You look beautiful." he said to me.

I couldn't help but smile, but as soon as I did I took it off.

"So let's go?" I asked.

We left the apartment and went downstairs to the restaurant. I ordered a large iced tea and eggs with hash browns and toast. Mason had eggs, bacon, hash browns and a coffee.