You've Finally Found Your Princess - n.h.

I have been dating Niall for about four months now, and he has been bugging me about meeting his family. He met my family a week ago and he hasn't stopped "casually" pulling meeting his family into every conversation I had with him. I really did want to meet his family, I am just scared that they won't think that I am good enough for Niall. Today was one of those days where Niall wont stop talking about his family, "I was talking to my mum the other day, and she told me to go visit her soon. I think I am going to go that way this weekend and I really want you to come and meet everyone. It will be fun, Please Y/N!" he said giving me puppy dog eyes. I hate when he does that, he know that I can't say no to those beautiful blue eyes. 

"Fine," I gave in.

"Yes! It's goin-" I cut him off, "yeah, yeah Horan," I said kissing him.

--

"We are here princess, wake up," Niall said, "princess come on, get up." I still wouldn't wake up so he started to kiss all over my face. He started at my forehead, then moved to my cheeks, my nose, and finally my lips. 

I opened my eyes, "Finally, takes a whole army to wake you up!" he said. 

"Haha," I laughed sarcastically.

"Ready?" I looked out the car window and saw his parents house, I started to get nervous and Niall noticed. "Don't worry Y/N, they will love you and I know that for a fact," he said reassuring me, didn't completely work but it helped some. 

"Okay let's go!" I said enthusiastically, trying to trick my brain into thinking that I wasn't nervous. I checked myself one last time and got out of the car. We walked up the path to the front door where Niall gave me one last kiss to tell me that everything will be okay. He knocked on the door and his mom, Maura, opened the door and pulled Niall into the biggest hug and then turned to me, "It's so lovely to meet you," she said then pulling me into a big hug. 

"It's great finally getting to meet you to Mrs.-," 

"Oh, please call me Maura!" she said. "Come on in!" I looked at Niall and he showed me his gorgeous smile, grabbed my hand and we walked in together. I met Bobby and Greg, and about three hours later, we had to leave. Niall went to say goodbye to Greg while I hugged Maura and Bobby and said goodbye. When I was walking to the living room I overheard Greg and Niall talking. "She is beautiful Niall," Greg said and I blushed a bit.

"I know, I'm so happy when I am around her," Niall said, I knew that he was smiling. 

"I think you finally found your princess." 

"I hope so," with that I decided to stop eavesdropping and go say goodbye to Greg. I walked to the car hand in hand with Niall and waved goodbye one last time and headed back to Niall's place. 

"I think they liked you." 

"Me too," I said kissing him. It was a long car ride so you decided to drive so Niall could get some sleep.

___

I hope you enjoyed! Keep reading for more Niall Imagines. You can request for more on my tumblr!