You Have to Earn It - n.h.

I'm heading home from a bad day at work. Everyone was talking about Niall cheating on me with some hot blonde girl. I open the door to our flat and take off my coat and shoes.

"Hey princess!" Niall shouts from the kitchen, but I don't respond. I need to know if he cheated on me. "Okay so no 'Hey Niall! How was your day?'" he says coming up to kiss me, but I turn so he kisses me on the cheek. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"I don't want to just assume anything, but people at work were talking about you and some blonde girl." 

He gives me a confused look, "What?" 

"Did you cheat Ni?" I ask and he looked at the ground. 

"I will take that as a yes." I say and I walk to our bedroom and start to pack some clothes.

"Please Y/N, don't leave. I'm so sorry and it was a mistake!" he says unpacking my clothes. 

"Please stop." I whisper but he continues to unpack my clothing. "Stop Niall, just stop" I say with my tone on the verge of yelling. 

"No not until you let me explain." he says.

"There is nothing to explain Niall, you cheated! I'm done." I say walking out of the room with the clothes I packed. "I will come back for the rest of my stuf-" Niall grabs my arm spinning me around. "Let me go Niall." 

"No just listen to me. I was drunk and I missed you so much. I was at a club and this girl came on to me. She brought me to her flat. I told her I had a girlfriend but she didn't listen to me. Then it happened, and I regretted it the whole time. Please, I'm begging you please don't leave me. I love you so much and I can't live without you. Please, please don't go!" he says with tears streaming down his face. 

"That's not an excuse Niall." I say getting out of his grip. 

"I-I know, I will never ever do it again, I swear." he says grabbing my hands again. 

"Was she better?" I ask quietly. 

"No, of course not!" he says getting off his knees, "just give me one more chance." 

"You have to start all over." I say walking back up to our room and closing the door. Niall walks in the room and gets in bed with me. "No." I tell him. 

"What?" he asks. 

"You have to start over, on the couch." I say. 

"Thank you! I love you so much Y/N!" I roll over to my side. 

"Please just say it." he says standing in the doorway. 

"You have to earn it" I say turning off the lamp.

** 2 months later**

"Okay, open your eyes." Niall says. He set up a picnic in the park. Things have been going great since I gave him a second chance. He has been extremely romantic, planning vacations and giving me presents. 

"It's lovely Niall." I say kissing him on the cheek. "Y/N, I love you." Niall says cautiously. 

"I love you too Niall." I say smiling. I hope it stays like this forever.

___

Okay, so this was a personal imagine on my tumblr. I disagree with going back to someone once they've cheated, but they wanted this. I hope you enjoyed! Keep reading for more Niall imagines and you can request on my tumblr.