Chapter 1

•Cleo wakes up, scared and alone. Where is she?•

I woke up in a strange bed. My hands embraced the covers. These were not my own. They felt damp, and dirty; mine were clean golden silk.

I go to get out of bed, but my head bangs out control, making me dizzy, and I instantly fall back onto the pillow.

Where was I? What had happened? Was this a dream? Where was...

I see a figure, with little pig tails, bouncing their shadow, as the figure moves towards what seems to be the door. As she opens it nervously, she teeters on her heels, falling down and taking something down with her...yes, I think she just broke the door handle.

I would have, should have, could have shouted to her, but I was just too tired to care. I needed to sleep whatever this wretched curse off before I could think about my next move.

--------------FLASHBACK---------------

Cleo grabs another blood red cup of punch. It's a Saturday, who cares? She took a great big gulp, causing her to cough slightly. Ghoulia was right beside her, tapping her gently.

"What?" Cleo snaps, whipping round and staring down at Ghoulia. Cleo could be bossy, but clearly the alcohol was getting to her head.

Ghoulia points to her cup "Don't drink it" she moans.

"Oh my raa, ghoul, lighten up! It's sooo DELICIOUS! Try some!" Cleo shouts over the heavy music, throwing it over her, yet she looked bemused.

Ghoulia noticed the normies in the corner, tipping something unusual into the big bowl of punch. Ghoulia shakes her head. What was going on?

---------------------------------------------

A/N - a quick first chapter, not very good. This story is following all the ghouls consequences of going to the big party, but the main star will be Cleo and her story. This is my first story here on wattpad so be nice!:)xx