His Number: Chapter 9

Chapter 9: I'm just a fangirl anyways

Riley's POV:

Once Kirston and I go into our suite we locked the door making sure no unwanted vistors came in while we talked.

"I told you!" I told Kirston. I knew it was to unreal to be true that Keaton Stromberg can even want a second glance at me.

"He could have been texting a close friend." She tried to make it seem better but you can also hear the confusion in her tone.

"I also think Wesley realized it to be honest." I told her what I was thinking while we were in the lobby.

"Why do you say that?" she asked.

"Did you not notice the way he started acting towards me since we got off the tour bus?" I asked really thinking how can my bestfriend that notices everything missed something that big.

"Actually I did notice that!" she said

"But hey want to know what I say?" I told her.

"What?" she asked as she walked toward her bed and put her suitcase on it.

"I am already thankful that I am here with the band that I am a fan of I always day dreamed of a scenecario like this but never expected it to happen. So thinking something would actually work out with Keaton is thinking over the top. Don't ya think?" I stated to her.

"You know Riley I seriously wish I was like you. You're always so positive even when a situation you want to happen could fall apart why can't I be like that?" she said looking at me.

I smiled. "Girl cause I'm a fab!" I said while flicking my hair and we started laughing hard.

"Now lets get's ready for mall and movies tonight." she smiled and started digging through her suitcase.

"Sounds good to me!" I said excited.

I choose to keep my outfit simple I put on dark blue jeans with my black combat boots and a black crop top that said " L O L " but I had a black tank top under I did not want to show my stomach or too much chest.

Kirston being girly as she is wore a light pink of high waisted shorts and plain black T-shirt tucked in with a necklace and flats.

We got out of our suite right when Wes walked out the boys suite.

"They're finishing up. In the mean time lets go to the lobby and wait." he suggested and we agreed and followed along to the elevator.

We got to the lobby and sat down. I see this girl walk in with so much confidence radiating off of her. I got a little self conscious just looking at her. She made eye contact with me then saw Wes and instantly smiled.

"WES!" She shouted. She must be a friend I thought.

Wes turned in his seat saw her and turned around rolling his eyes.

"Hey Acacia? What are you doing here?" Wes asked her without sounding harsh at all.

"Well I got tickets to the show for tomorrow and I texted Keaton and he invited me over to hang out with you guys tonight." she said

So thats who he was texting. Does he always invite people along? Kirston realized what I was thinking. My phone vibrated and I saw I had a text from no one other than Kirston. I unlocked my phone and read her text.

Kirston FabTurtle: I didn't know make up walked x.x

Me: I think that's the girl Keaton was texting

Kirston FabTurtle: Figures

Drew and Keaton then come out of the elevator and the girls smile was so big when she saw Keaton.