His Number: Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Keaton why are you perfect?

Riley's POV:

I was still shocked at the fact I had just facetime Keaton! It was just a buzz kill since my dad needed me, it ruined the moment.

I headed downstairs expecting an apology like the normal routine, but today it was different.

"Take a seat Riley." my dad said in a serious tone. I wonder what type of apology this is.

He then grabbed a brown paper bag and place it on the table. "When I pull out whatever is in this bag you are to follow my intructions and I do not want to hear any complaints. Understood?" he said firmly. I nodded my head slowly not knowing what is to come next.

My dad reaches his hand into the brown paper bag and what he pulls out of his hand was a pregnancy test.

"Dad what is this? Is this your way of telling me mom is pregnant?" I asked confused.

"No, it is for you to take." he told. I looked into his eyes searching for any hint of him kidding, but there wasn't. Didn't he know his own daughter was a virgin?

"Dad, I can assure I am not pregnant." I told him.

"I don't know what you do when you leave this house at night." he said with a loud voice but not loud enough to be considering yelling.

"FINE. BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO TAKE THIS TEST I WILL. BUT, I HOPE YOU FEEL HORRIBLE WHEN YOU REALIZE IT COMES OUT THAT I AM NOT. AND IF I FOR SOME REASON AM YOU CAN CONSIDER ME THE NEXT VIRGIN MARY!" I shouted at him as I reached and grabbed for the test and quickly ran to the upstairs bathroom.

Once I locked the door I slide down the bathroom door onto the floor and cried. My dad think's I sleep around. Doesn't he know I value myself to not go around sleeping around but save for whoever I think is valuable enough to share that moment with?

I just wanted to get it over with. I took the test and handed him the test, I did not even bother to sit around and wait for what the results read.

After I handed him the test I went into the backyard and sat on the swing that was connected to the tree with the tree house. I was quite thinking about how my dad does not believe me when I tell him I'm not pregnant, so he makes me take a test.

"Sweetie." I heard my mom murmur from behind me. I turned and look at her, but did not say anything as I kept swinging myself back and forth slowly.

"Don't take what your dad just did to serious. Jenett got pregnant and her parents are sending her away and your dad is just paranoid. It wouldn't look good for his medical company." my mom rambles on trying to justify my fathers actions.

I couldn't believe Janett got pregnant. Her family and my parents have constantly have had this unspoken battle. At company meetings everyone couldn't wait to talk to her from how much of an amazing person she is. Versus me who hide nothing and just a fangirl. Janett was always talking about taking in her fathers footsteps. Yeah, I expect to do the same but I do not go around flaunting the idea. Maybe that's why no one wants to become friends with me thinking they won't benefit from me. Well, there loss.

"Well he should have had more faith in me. I am his own daughter." I couldn't help but choke a little as I spoke. I never even had my first because I have always chickened out how can I let alone be pregnant?

"Most teens tend to lie to their parents." she said as she placed her hand on my shoulder

"But I'm not like most teens mom." I told her wiping my away the tears that I allowed to slip out.

She pulled me into a hug. "I know sweetie. You're the best teen I know," she told me as I hugged her tighter. She then kissed my head.

"Even though I know you haven't done anything. You know if you ever were to please come to me. I don't want you doing something you'll regret or end up getting into a mess." she said, my mom is completly understanding I don't know what I would do without her.

She then pulled away from the hug. "I'm going to make dinner, what do you want? Your choice tonight." she said smiling.

"Spaghetti" I answered happily.

Kirston: I miss you so much!

Me: dude you missed a lot and it's only Saturday!

Kirston: I come home tomorrow afternoon at one :)

Me: yay! Guess who FaceTimed Keaton!!!!

Kirston: SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LIAR!!!

Me: SWEAR!! Jdhdgensuchd

Kirston: what the heck how?!?!

Me: A friend of mine gave me his FaceTime email!!

Kirston: HOW DID SHE GET IT AND WHO?

Me: *He

Kirston: OMG HE THERE IS A BOY EMBLEM?!? WAIT WHERE DID HE COME FROM?!!!

Me: I TOLD YOU MISSED A LOT!!

Kirston: EXPLAIN. NOW!!

Me: I want to tell you all in person :) :) :)

Kirston: ihy making me wait.

Kirston: the boys gave out the skate board

Me: the show ended?

Kirston: I guess so.

Keats: hey :)

Oh my god, he texted me! Is it upsetting that I got excited that Keats had texted me eventhough I don't even know if he's a pedophile.

Me: Are you still going to call?

Keats: Not now. With my friends and family. Kinda busy.

Me: Then why are you texting me if you're busy?

Keats: Idk. I guess it's because I still do want to talk to you

Reading that text brought a smile across my face. It was the first time a guy had told me that and I don't even know how I would reply to that. I wish Kirston was here, she would know exactly on how to reply. She is a pro when it comes to things like this.

I decided to just go on twitter.

Going through my timeline I started seeing the tweets like

'CODE RED KEATON IS TEXTING SOMEONE AND HE IS SMILING WHY'

'DID KEATON GET A NEW GIRLFRIEND WITHOUT US KNOWING?! WTF'

I then hit for my tweet button and started to tweet.

Tweet: GUYS WHAT IS GOING ON?

Tweet: Even if Keaton got a girlfriend we need to support him and not send her hate like everyone does with Carly it's mean and rude

Tweet: Our fandom is #Teaminspire we shouldn't be sending out hate!

Keaton then tweeted.

- I see you tweeting but not texting back.

I went to hit the tweet but it was gone. He deleted it!! Why would he do that? Oh my god! He subtweeted someone! It has to be the girl the boys tweeted about, that means the girl has a twitter! I wonder if our fandom can find out who she is.

He then tweeted again.

- I see you guys :}

- Comment feedback :)? Tweet the link and let others know about this story :)?

15 votes for Chapter 4 !