His Number: Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Must be a mix up?

Riley's POV:

The bell rang indicating it was passing period. Kirston and I were heading to fourth period, we had it together. I never ended up texting Keats during second period, for an odd reason I was afraid to text him. I don't know why, because I never am. I was a tad insecure at the fact that it could possibly be Keaton.

Throughout the entire day people have came up to me and ask if everything they heard was true. I kept denying everything and saying no, because as far as I know it's not true.

Once we got to class I sat on the right side of the classroom while Kirston sat on the left side. I hated assigned seats.

It was halfway through class and we finished the reading of Romeo and Juliet. Miss. Skiller then started up the movie. I suddenly had a urge of courage to text Keats and ask him if he is Keaton.

Me: Hey

Keats: What's up :)?

Me: So I know this may be an odd question to ask you. But are you Keaton?

Keats: Keaton?

Me: Keaton Stromberg

Keats: Why would you think that?

Me: I woke up with insane amount of twitter followers and have been getting comments...

Keats: like what?

Me: sends screenshot of tweets sent to me

Keats: woah...why do they think its you?

Me: Keats you never answered my question.

Keats: What question?

Me: If you are Keaton

Keats: Why?

Me: Can you answer me?

Keats: no

Me: No you can't answer me or no your not?

Keats: NO as in I can not answer you.

Me: I can not be friends with someone who won't be open with me

Keats: Don't you think you are over reacting?

Me: No.

Keats: Riley

I didn't reply to him again. If he didn't want to answer my question then why answer him? Plus, I don't want my mood to be killed considering Emblem3 tour back Cali' ends today in Huntington beach. Considering I'm going I don't even want to think about Keats.

"Are you ready?" Kirston asked.

"Yeah, just let me put my vans on." I said. I decide to go with an average look. I wore a normal black tee "Be nice or leave -Thank You" with knee high shorts that had little rips on them with all black vans. A comfortable outfit.

Kirston looked at my outfit. "You're going to wear shoes to the beach?" Kirston asked with one eyebrow up.

"Yeah, who cares?" I shrugged and went downstairs. Kirston is 17, shes older than me by a year but is in the same grade as me. She was held back in fourth grade because she was learning two languages it was hard for her to keep up with certain parts in school. But I am thankful that had happened or I wouldn't have meet her.

"Do you think people are going to recognize you from twitter?" Kirston asked me.

"I have no idea." I answered truthfully. "Turn there they said lot 36." I told her.

"Wow we're late Riley." Kirston told me.

"No we're not they still are not coming out onto stage until 10 minutes." I reassured her.

"You would think I would stop getting butterflies after seeing them for the third time, but I just couldn't help it." Kirston said hopping out of the car full of excitement. Right when we go blended into the crowd the boy were just coming out onto stage. It was perfect timing.

We both screamed our lungs out the entire concert.

As they were singing we were completely jamming out to the music through up the E3 sign. It was awesome screaming, jumping, singing along. It was perfect! That is until I got shoved and fell.

I quickly got up onto my feet. "I'm so sorry!" the girl that shoved me started helping me up. I smiled and reassured it was fine. "No problem!" I told her.

********

The next song they started singing Chloe. I love this song! I feel as if I can relate because everyone loves and falls for Kirston even though she is not my sister. It sucks being the ugly friend it really does.

While they were singing I made eye contact with Drew for the second time that night. I felt myself smile so big.

I then shouted. "KEATON, I LOVE YOU!" and next thing I know we had eye contact and he stumbled a little. Did I scare him or something? I mean yeah, I don't wear make up and have glasses, braces, and acne. But hey my hair is in a cute side braid.

The last song they were performing was Sunset Blvd. It was my favorite song! Finally when they show was over Kirston and I left and decided we wanted to get food. While we were looking for a place to eat.

I felt my phone vibrate indicating I have a text.

Keats: Hey

Me: Hi

Keats: What are you doing right now?

"Let's eat Johnny Rockets." Kirston said pointing at the restaurant.

"Sounds good to me." I said and walked with her and looked down on my phone to text back Keats.

"OMG DREW! WES! KEATON!" I hear Kirston shout. I looked up instantly. And I was amazed they were walking.

"CAN I GET PICTURE PLEASE!" Kirston said.

"Of course." Drew said and grabbed her waist as I took a picture of them in a group picture.

"Can we take individual ones to?" she asked. "Sure" Wes smiled at her and I snapped photos of them.

Then I took a group picture with them and individual ones. When I went to take a picture with Keaton he put his right hand around my waist and held tight when we took the picture. I tried to move after we take a picture but he held a little longer than needed.

When we walked away Kirston and I completely forgot about being hungry. I then saw Keats calling me.

"Hey" I said over the phone smiling in the best mood ever.

"You went to the Back 2 Cali' show right?" he asked.

"Yeah why?" I asked confused.

"I am here in Huntington and you always wanted to see me, well meet me at the pier at 10 o' clock." he said.

"Um." I said unsure.

"See you in 15." he said and hung up. I explained everything to Kirston and she rushed us back to the beach. I was under the pier waiting for Keats. Kirston stayed in the car. But has her phone ready in case anything went wrong. I already had the text planned out if it was a creep. I just have to hit send.

"Riley?" I heard a voice behind me. It sounded like Keats and more like Keaton. I turned around and couldn't believe what I saw in front of me.

It was no other than Keaton Stromberg.

Guess who's birthday month this is :) It's mine. June 24th to be exact!

So a birthday present I want from you guys is by my birthday to have at least 50 votes a chapter. I know you can help me out :)

Just one tweet about this story. Or just telling 1 other Emblem. Or tweeting one random emblem this story link and I can have my birthday gift.

Just one tweet please :))

- 30 Votes for Chapter 6

Leave your thoughts below in the comments :)