His Number: Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Woke up to 12k twitter followers.

Riley’s POV:

“COMING!” I heard Kirston shouting from behind her front door of her house.  Then the front door opens up wide and I see my best friend as we both squealed of excitement and hugged each other tight. She then grabbed my arm and tugged me to her bedroom which was down the hall. Kirston has a one story. They are pretty scary if you ask me.

As I am being dragged to her room we pass by the living room and I see Kirston’s mom Jenin. “Hi Jenin” I said while smiling. “Hey sweetie.” she replied then I was gone thanks to Kirston.

When we are finally in her room. She closes the door and looks at me.

“OKAY! So we have to much to catch up on but I want to know about the boy emblem first.” she looked at me. And I did not even realise I blushed.

“Riley! You are blushing. Tell me I’m begging you!” she said dramatically.

I then explained the whole story to her. Where my parents fought, I went to my tree. I meant to call her missed it by a number and ended up calling this instead by the name Keats who I oddly have a little crush on even though I do not know him or how he looks. I even told her the part where he gave me Keaton’s facetime email.

“I wonder if he know’s Keaton.” she said. I just nodded my head I doubt it.

“IMAGINE HE WAS KEATON!” she said in a excited tone like we always do when we make up stuff that we wish would happen but in reality never will.

“AND HE WAS LOWKEY STALKING ME AND WANTS ME OMG IMAGINE.” I said.

“THEN YOU INTRODUCE ME TO WES AND WE FALL IN LOVE!” she said happily.

“ CAN WE STOP I AM GETTING DEPRESSED!” I said.

“Lets watch Magic Mike.” she said and grabbed the dvd.  While we both smiled like idiots thinking of Drew. She popped the dvd in and climb into her bed. And we cuddled. Because that is how close we are.

Keaton’s POV:

“Give me her twitter name.” Liljah said. I was facetiming with him. I miss my bestfriend. I was telling him about Riley. And now he is asking for her twitter name.

“GirlEmbl3m” I told him. He then paused me on twitter and searched up Riley. “Found her” he said. “She’s cute.” he added.

“Cute is a understatement.” I told him.

“Bro you do know she has braces and does not wear any make up.” Liljah stated being a jerk.

“Why are you being a jerk? She is awesome and I think she is way beyond cute. Besides you are not the one interested in her.” I said a little bit annoyed.

He then unpaused me. “I’m just pulling your leg brah calm down. Hey why aren’t you following her?” liljah asked.

I opened my mouth to answer then closed it. “Actually I do not know why I do not follow her.”  I said truthfully.

“Go follow her right now.” liljah said.

“It’s late at night!” I said making an excuse to not follow her.

“Fine I will.” he said.

“No I’ll follow her.” I paused him and typed her twitter name that I found myself memorizing. Without a second thought I hit the follow button and I followed her.

“Followed her!” Liljah said.

“I want to follow my best friend’s crush.” liljah said in a teasing tone.