Chapter Fourteen: Wrong

• Dedicated to All you awesome people who stuck with me untill the end :')

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

And then. As I’m falling. I remember. That last moment. That last tear. That last mistake. I smile sadly as I realise how stupid I have been, how blinded. “Jack Sparrow doesn’t cry,” I whisper. It was fake, all of it, everything Jack did, how had I fooled myself? Did I really think Jack would actually act like that? Ever? It was all so wrong, the dreams, they were real. Jack was always acting strange, like he did in my dreams that I used to have of him. And that’s all there is to it.

I was wrong.

Oh well, I think, I like riddles.

And then I hit the pavement.

And there it is :) TAA DAAAA!!! ive finally finished (so proud) hehe, and no, the ending was not me being lazy (well it was kind of...) but yea, ive been planning this the whole time, but once I got into it i realised i didnt really want to kill of my main charecter... but hey, i did it anyway :) thankyou so much to all the people who actually read this and enjoyed it :) (i really dont see why) its been great, this is my first long story that ive actually stuck with and finished (well there was 1 other one... but i killed off everyone...) sorry for the long wait halfway throught this, I got really busy! I love you all :)

thankyou and goodnight

(it was raining while I wrote the end, how perfect :))

P.S yea, cos of the 'perfect' rain, the internet went out, so i need to ut this in, the riddles thing is from a deleted scene from the third movie with Pintel and Ragetti :)