Chapter Four: Hot

CHAPTER FOUR

When I'm finished he just sits there and stares at me, "I knew you wouldn't believe me," I said sadly, great, now he thinks I'm crazy, oh well, we can be crazy together. "I never said that," I hear Jack say, I look up, "Bella," He says slowly, trying it out, "Short for Isabella I presume?"

"No, just Bella,"

"It suits you," Jack tells me, "why thank you," I reply with a smile, "Parli italiano?" He looks at me cluelessly, "Obviously not..." Hes still staring at me so I decide to elaborate, "Bella means beautiful in Itallian, I just asked you if you speak Italian." I explain, "oh, well would you mind speaking in English from now on? It kinda helps." Jack says, making me smile lightly, "I'll try my best," I promise. "I haven't heard that name for ten years, I used to have that conversation every other day," I sigh, and it's true, it sounds strange, foreign to me now, I'm a different person. "Well, with me being drunk and all-""are you sure your drunk?" I ask, interrupting him, he looks at me, putting his hands up in surrender, "How'd you know?" he asks, clearly curious. "One," I begin, "drunk people never admit to being drunk, and two, you've been in a holding cell for the last 24 hours, how did you manage to get rum I wonder, when the guards are all men?" he just smiles at me, and then he realises what I said and looks appalled, "Sumthin your not telling me Jackie?"

Jacks walking around the sewer, giving me the silent treatment. "You're not at all like I thought you would be, Jackie" (hey! That rhymes) I announce, I'm bored and I need some sort of conversation, "like you thought I would be?" Jack asks after a long pause, I knew he would give in sooner or later, I'm just that amazing. "Well, you're not really like I imagined you, I mean, sure, you got the looks down, (and the gorgeous eyes, I add in my head) but you're not really... You, you're kinda like you were in my dreams, but not quite,"

"You had dreams about me?" he asks, leaning in close.

I blush, realising my mistake, "what can I say, a girl can dream right? Anyways, you are pretty hot," As soon as I've said it I pretty much feel like dying, embarrassing right? The floor has been a whole lot more interesting than usual today. "Hot?" Jack asks and I look up, seeing his clueless expression I burst out laughing, of course, he had no idea what I was talking about, HALELUJIA! I feel like getting up and doing my amazing happy dance, which I am about to do, until the unthinkable (and really, REALLY annoying) happens. "It means you're highly attractive," The voice comes seemingly out of nowhere, I guess I'll have to postpone that happy dance... Jack stares at me for a bit, then breaks into a wide grin, I find myself smiling back nervously. "Awkward turtle," I say, doing the awkward turtle... Then, much to my relief, a large group of people come out of the shadows, all grinning like idiots. I recognise most of them immediately, the crew of the Black Pearl! Jack looks at them all reproachfully (I'm guessing for ruining the moment) but I'm silently thanking the lord of perfect timing!

In the middle of my praying, I was interrupted by Jack whispering in my ear, sending shivers down my spine, "Well continue this conversation later," He promises with a wink. Quickly I jump up, "Well, not to say that wasn't fun! (but it wasn't) and you know, I've got stuff to do, people to see, tea parties to puke on, you're in safe hands now, so I'll be off," I start to walk back to the ladder, when a warm hand stops me, "Wait," Jack says, I smile (I feel loved!) "Aren't you like, most wanted now?" he asks, I turn around, "Oh, but that the fun part," he looks at me, puzzled, (a look that I was pretty used to by now) so I decided to continue, "I know every escape route, hiding place, and stupid hiding place in London, especially the stupid ones,"

"Why are the stupid ones so special?" I smile, "well, because the London guards know I'm smart, so they think I will hide in the smart hiding places, so that is where they will check, believing I am too smart for the stupid hiding spots, so if I hide in the stupid hiding spots, I will not be found," everyone is staring at me, "don't hate me 'cos I'm beautiful," I finish with a bow. "Sticks and stones luv, you saved my life, and I'd feel alot better if I got a chance to save yours, come aboard the Pearl, didn't you say you always wanted to be a pirate?"

"Well yea, but-"he cuts me off, "you'll come over to my side soon enough luv, want to know why?" he says, coming closer with every word,

"do tell deary," I say breathlessly, impersonating Jack, knowing where this was going, "One word luv," He's very close now, "Curiosity," he whispers in my ear, making a shiver run down my spine, "you want to know what it's like to do what you want, when you want, because you want it..." I close my eyes, thinking I must be dreaming, but then I remember all the people watching us, "Okay, I'm in," I announce, jumping forward, Jack looks annoyed that he didn't get a chance to continue, but pleased that he had won. I smirk, thinking how much fun playing with his head is going to be.

Jack steps forward and surveys his crew, "What happened to Barbossa?" he asks, "There was a mutiny captain, Marty said, stepping forward, I look at the crew, most of them I recognise, apart from one boy about my age standing up the back, obviously trying to keep a straight face. I knew straight away that this was the guy I was looking for, as Jack and his crew talked I started to walk toward the boy, but then I stopped, my jaw practically dropping to the ground. I KNEW HIM! "MIKIE!" I screamed, rushing forward. He chuckled, "still very ladylike I see," everyone's looking at us now, but I don't care, I run right up to Mike AND PUNCH THAT GOD DAMN SMILE OFF HIS FACE! He cries out is shock and (I hope) pain, "What the hell was that for!?!?" He cries, clutching at his face, "FOR RUINING MY GOD DAMN HAPPY DANCE!" I scream at him, the sewer goes silent for a moment as we stare at each other in hate and anger, but then he realises what I said and bursts out laughing, after a few seconds I start laughing to, and before I know it I can't stop! I haven't laughed like this for so long! When I realise that everyone is still staring at us, I decide it's time to put my amazing acting skills into action, so I stand up straight and stop laughing, but I do it too fast, making me burst into another fit of giggles. Jack goes over to Mike and looks from him to me a few times, before whispering in Mike's ear, making him laugh his head off. I seemed to catch "what," and "did," and "you," and "put," and "in," and "her," and "drink," but it only makes me laugh more, thinking about how many times he had been asked that because of me. "Oh don't mind her," Mike replies, "she's... not right in the head," I stop laughing, determined to get my revenge (mwahahahahaha) "ah," Jack says, with a nod, I walk over to the pair of them and decide to introduce my sweet friend as I always used to, "Jackie! Mikie! I don't believe you two have met!" Mike starts shaking his head frantically, realising where this was going, but I only smile and continue, "Mikie, well, of course you know who he is! And Jack, this is my dear friend, Mikie Wikie!" I struggle to keep a straight face. Jack cautiously holds out a hand to Mikie, "uhh, it's very nice to meet you... Mikie Wikie," My cheeks are now officially killing me from trying to keep a straight face. "Actually, you can call me mike," he says with a smile, but I can tell he is trying not to strangle me, that was it, I burst into another fit of giggles, when I finally manage to recover, Jack leans over and whispers in my ear, "very strange names where you come from," BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, it's all I can do not to laugh this time, but I somehow manage it.

As we all head off to the Pearl, I link arms with Jack and Mike, skipping along I start to sing, "Were off to see the Black Pearl! The wonderful Black Pearl of Pirates of the Caribbean Land!" Mike and I skip along and continue to sing, but Jack lets go of my arm and goes to talk to his crew, I seemed to catch the word "Hot,"

"You know what I feel like Mikie?" he looks at me questionably, "A cupcake," I announce proudly. (And a bar of soap that looks like a shoe (ILY xxDracoloverrxx))

Hey guys, I give my love to all of you who got the amazing cupcake reference! im sorry, i just HAD to put it in :) I had a lot of fun writing this chappie, so I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing! Again, plz comment, even negative comments are valued (constructive criticism!) hope to get my next chapter up soon! (but im not sure cos I thing i might not have the use of my computer for a little bit, but hopefully ill have finished my fith chapter by then) luv u all

-Captain Jack