Chapter Ten: Light Bulb

• Dedicated to all you people who are still reading after my... short... break :)

Chapter Ten

The pub is crowded with drunks, people singing and dancing and throwing up everywhere. I walked slowly up to the bar, dodging drunks and some random pig that had been let loose as a joke… wasn’t me. Jack was already there, chatting up the lady behind the counter, obviously trying for free drinks. “There’s an easier way mate,” Mikie said, coming up behind him and smiling at the lady, “Mike!” she exclaimed, “Drinks all around, on the house!”

“Rum,” Jack responded immediately, she eyed him suspiciously, until Mikie stepped between them, “he’s with me,” he told her with a smile. Mikie and I also ordered a rum each, grabbing them we walked to the nearest free table. I sat down first, after examining the seat thoroughly, Mike following after doing the same. Jack checked his seat, and after it was proved satisfactory, he smiled and went to sit down, but before he could a fat drunk man stumbled over and threw up all over it. Jack looked positively heartbroken, but I hardly noticed because I was too busy laughing my head off.

Jack found himself a new chair, glaring at me intently, which of course only made me laugh harder. Yea, I have a feeling that he’ll be giving me the evils for the rest of my life. Mike put on his serious face and looked at me, “who was that guy?” he asked, obviously referring to the guy that had attacked me a couple of minutes ago, “well, he was HEY! A LIGHT BULB” I exclaimed in a desperate attempt to change the subject. “Light bulbs don’t exist yet,” Mike said with I sigh, “Exactly, that’s why it’s so amazing,” I replied with an innocent smile. He lets out a groan, obviously guessing that I’m not going to tell him anything worthwhile (mwahahahahaha) yea, I like wasting peoples precious time. (A.N this story for example…) Jacks’ giving us weird looks… I wonder why, “what’s a light bulb?” he asks puzzled, oh, duh. “Hehe, blond moment,” I giggle. Jack pulls out a dreadlock and stares at it, “I’m not blond,” he tells me, letting the hair flop onto his shoulder. I can see Mikie trying to fight a smile, gawd, Jack is just so CUTE when he’s being stupid… and when he’s not… and every other time that he has ever existed. “Are you going to tell us or not?” Mikie asked, though it’s obvious that he already knows the answer, “not unless you want to be dead for the rest of your life…” I reply threateningly… we start laughing and joking to each other, the original subject completely forgotten… that is, until the door of the bar crashes open, all music stops and everyone stares at the dark silhouette in the door frame, “I thought that only happened in movies,” I mumbled to Mikie, “you are in a movie dumbass,” he replies. The figure steps out of the shadows, to reveal he is in a red uniform, holding a scroll, “I hereby sentence Jack Sparrow and Bella Bowman to death by hanging, any information of their whereabouts will be greatly rewarded and they will return to London with me,” he announced to the bar, I got up on to the table, “oh yea?” I sneered, “you and what army?” and that’s when I noticed how many people were standing in the shadows… people with guns.

Hey everyone! IM BACK!!! yea, im Mello now :) btw i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that this is so late :/ i have no excuse other than that ive been lazy... "okay, i WILL write today... hey, pretty flowers, ill do it tomorrow" thus, resulting in this peice of crap, yea, i kida decided that to avoid throwing my laptop at a wall out or frustration, i shouldnt use my p button (explained in further detal in 'me being an idiot') but yea... so i ended up writing instead of doing my s+e essay (due tomorrow) and making cookies, THATS RIGHT PEOPLE! I GAVE UP MAKING COOKIES FOR YOU PEOPLE!!! so yea, merry christmas, and btw im kinda winding down this story cos i dont really enjoy writing it much any more and ive got serious writers block for it, so its getting near the end... mainly cos im lazy :) luv u peepsules

-Mello