Chapter Nine.

A few days later I was sitting in my room listening to music such as Do I wanna know ? By the Arctic monkeys. I remember on my first day of work when Harry came in asking for one of there albums. I have to admit it is quite boring without him and I kind of miss him. In them five days that I knew him I hated it, I hated the change and I hated the drama but I could never hate him, I just disliked him but now I seen him as a friend. I picked up my phone and scrowlled through my contacts untill it reached him. Im considering ringing him though. What if he dosn't answer? Or what if he dosn't answer because its me? Or what if he answers and tells me to fuck off, or If I just freeze and wont know what to say? I threw my phone back down onto my bed and layed down. Suddenly a knock was at my door. "Come in" I yelled expecting it to be my brother since were the only two in the house, but instead of my brother Harry walked in.
"Hi, your brother let me in" he said almost as if he were shy.
"I figured, what are you doing here?" I asked gesturing him to sit down on the side of the bed.
"I came to explain what happened that night in the club" he replied. "Look Harry, Lets just put that night behind us its in the past we should keep moving forward, I'd still like to be friends with you if you would still like to me friends with me?" I questioned. "Of course I want to still be friends with you but I think if were going to still be friends, we need to talk about what happened that night."
As much as I tried to avoid talking about it I knew that we would have to eventually and its not good to push it to the back of my mind either.
"Okay so, where did you go when I went out to dance?" I asked.
Harry replied "I cant tell you that".
"Come on Harry, your the one who wanted to talk about it so lets talk about it" I stated.
"Okay, fine. I went to the bathroom because I recived a text from one of my friends that I was in danger and I needed to text him back in a quite area."
"So your friend texted you saying you were in danger and you leave me alone ? Im an easy target Harry" I said now getting angry at him.
"It wasn't like that. I thought the people that are causing me trouble wouldn't of seen me with you, so they would have thought that you and I didn't even know one another and you wouln't of been fucking brought into shit" He sounded clearly pissed off. Who were these people that were after him in the first place and what did they want with him or what would they want from me? I decided not to ask because I was afraid of what the answer might be. An hour and a half passed by and Harry and I were having a staring contest. I don't even know how it started. We were talking about something that could be risking our lives to a staring contest. "You blinked" I said. "Did not, your just dying to blink". He replied.
"You did so, your just jelous that I won and you lost". I started singing that champions song by Queen to him just to get a funny reaction out of him. "Oh fine thats the way you wanna play?" He teased. "The winner gets a little present then, come here" He said. I started to back away on the bed until he grabbed my foot and pulled me forward and started to tickle me. I hate tickles, I never know wheather to laugh or cry but when I want to cry I cant help but laugh. I started screaming and kicking trying to get him to stop but that only made matters worse. He pinned me down to the bed and started tickling my legs. The worst place you could possibly tickle is my legs. Its my tickle spot. "Serio-ously Sto-op" I pleaded. "Only if you say that Harry Styles is the most sexiest man in the world".
"NEVER!" I shouted. "Fine then I guess I'll just have to keep on tickling you" he threatened.
"OKAY OKAY ! Harry Styles is the most sexiest man in the world".
"Sorry what was that I couldn't really hear you?" He said sarcasticly. "HARRY STYLES IS THE MOST SEXIEST MAN IN THE WORLD" I shouted. "Thanks babe, I know I am" he said with a wink. I playfully it him on the arm. "Shut up".
A knock on the door was heard and in walked my brother Cody.
"Hey um I kinda need a word with Harry" He said.
"Oh okay, I'll be down in a minute mate" Harry replied.
Cody didn't respond he just walked out of the room and downstairs. Harry took his bag from the floor beside the locker. "Bye" I said. "Bye, I'll give you a text tonight" He said while hugging me. "Okay, I'll talk to you later so" I said also hugging him back. Then we pulled away and just before I could take a step back he grabbed me by the shoulders and leant in and kissed me on the lips and then left my room to go down to Cody. I was in schock I was not expecting it. It was only a quick peck on the lips but still I was in schock. I didn't kiss back for obvious reasons. I was distracted from my thoughts by a loud smashing noise. I ran downstairs and into wear the noise was coming from. I walked cautiosly into the kitchen wear multiple of dishes were smashed. "WHAT THE FUCK ?!?!" I screamed at the sight infront of me. Cody was knocked out and lying on the ground with peices of glass stuck in his face. Harry turned around to look at me. I've never seen him like this before. His eyes were almost black, his hair was tossed and he also had a two little cuts on his cheek and forehead. I went to walk over to him. I was so furious ! But unfortuatly I stupidly wasn't looking were I was going and stood on a peice of glass. "OUCH!" I yelled. "shhhh it' s okay baby" Harry said approching me. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING PRICK! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER?".
"DONT FUCKING SHOUT AT ME FRANKIE ! HE STARTED IT" he replied. "Your so fucking childish, it dosn"t matter who started it you knocked him out" I stated. "Its okay, he'll be okay".
"Stay the fuck away from me" I declared. I tried to walk away from him and try and lock myself into the downstairs bathroom. Fortunatly my plan worked out. "FRANKIE COME OUT!" Harry yelled. I pulled my phone out from my pocket and rang the police and explained what had happened. They told me that they would get an ambulance and to stay where I was until they came. I did as I was told and start doing some breathing exercises. Harry was pounding on the bathroom door telling me I was going to pay for what I had done. I just ignored his words. It was just a treath I hoped. All of a sudden Harry kicked down the bathroom door and he looked furious. His face was red with anger and his fists were cut from boxing the bathroom door. You could hear the police and ambulance sirens from my house. Harry walked into the bathroom and picked me up furiously and threw me over his shoulder. I started to kick and scream. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He roared. "No let me fucking go you physco". The sirens were getting closer. "Don't ever call me that again I mean it" he said sternly. "What you cant handle the truth that your a fucking phyco?" "SHUT UP!" He boomed.
He ran towards the back door and went through the little fence that lead out toward the main road but before we clould get there he let me drop. "Listen and listen carefully, you do not open your mouth to anyone, stay with me at all times and do not try to run away or else there will me consoquenses" he said harshly. He held out his hand to help me up. I rejected his hand and helped myself up. He pushed me infront of him and we walked down the other side of the street avoiding the sirens. His range rover was just parked down a few houses from mine. He put me into the passengers seat and started to drive off. "Where are we going?" I asked quietly. "For me to know and for you to never find out" He said.
----------------------
A/N
Omg guys I'm soooo sorry I havnt updated like holy shit.
I'll try my best to update from now on .
Thanks so much for reading.