Chapter 6

I woke up about 9:05 and the guys were still asleep. Something tells me that they're going to be asleep until like 10 or 11. So this would be the perfect time to sneak out!

I grabbed my helmet and sneakers. I don't own riding boots, and Amanda is letting me borrow her old helmet until i get my own. After i had gathered my stuff and got ready to climb out the window. "Kat?" Someone asked behind me. I squealed and turned around. Whew. It was only the camera people that were shooting This Is Us, the boy's movie.

"What are you doing?" The camera guy, Arnold asked. "Sneaking out to go ride. Why? Do you want to film me?" I asked him. "Sure!" He smiled. I nodded and climbed out the window. "This is how the gangsters did it back in the day!" I whispered at the camera. I climbed down the side of the house, adding my own commentary.

Pretty soon, i was on my precious zebra, hacking around. "Hey Kat!!" Zoe smiled. "Hey Zo!" I smiled back. We rode together for a while, then we started off on a trail ride.

Liam's POV

I rapped on Kat's door 7 times in a rhythmic pattern. "Kitty! Wake up!" I called. No answer. "KAT!" I yelled. No answer. Man. She sleeps harder than i remember! I opened the door and saw an empty room.

"Uh boys?" I asked. Zayn came up behind me in only sweat pants. Next, Niall came over in basketball shorts. After that, Louis came in only boxers. That could only mean one thing...

"Harry! Put on some clothes!" I scolded the lad. He held up defensive hands and ran back to his room. He emerged a minute later wearing footie pajamas with cats on them. Well. At least it's something!

"Blimey! Where's Kat?" Niall asked. "Gone. Oh man! If she snuck out she is going to be in so much trouble!! What about the TCA's?!? We won't have time to get ready!! Ohnoohnoohno!!!!" I started stressing out. Louis smacked me upside the head. "Get a grip lad!!" He exclaimed.

"She's probably just at the barn. Now text her and everything will be fine!" He told me. I whipped out my phone and texted her.

Kat's POV

Zoe and i were goofing off in the stream with her horse Brit and Louie. Just then my phone buzzed. It was Liam... Fluck!

Liam: Come home now!

"Zoe! It's Liam!" I whisper yelled. She giggled. "KATHERINE CELESTE PAYNE!!" Someone yelled. I turned to see a red in the face Liam. "HE'S ONTO ME!!" I screamed. "Oh girl! You're in deep s*** now!" Zoe laughed. I started trotting away from Liam and he started chasing me. But just when he was almost caught up, i cued Louie to gallop. He shot off like a bullet and didn't stop until we got in the ring. Amanda was schooling her Grand Prix horse at the moment.

Liam came up behind me and started creeping up to me. I took off on Lou again. I didn't realize it, but i was heading straight for a 6 foot top-of-the-standard jump. Louie geared up and cleared it like nothing.

"Kat. Did you actually just clear that jump?" Amanda asked. "Holy Sheet!" I whispered to myself. "Kat. When you lesson tomorrow, I'm going to see if he can hold up to a 5 foot course. If he can, this means Grand Prix's, NAJYRC, USEF Talent Search, all of that good stuff. That was amazing!" She breathed.

"Yeah. I hate to interrupt, but we really have to get going!!" Liam whined at me. "Fine. Sorry Mandy. I have to go to the TCAs." I frowned. She nodded and said goodbye.

After i was finished with my zebra i left with Liam. "Kat! What the 'ell were you thinking?" He asked. "Riding." Was all i said. He started giving me a lecture all the way back to the house.

(*)

"Hey Katy? You can come back now!" The boys' stylist, Lou called to me. I cringed at how she called me Katy.

I walked back and she started on my hair. We talked for a while and pretty soon a little girl appeared behind Lou's legs. "Luxy! Come say hi to Katy!" She smiled at the little girl. "This is my daughter Lux." She proudly grinned. "Hi! I'm Kat!" I smiled. Lux looked at the ground and smiled shyly.

"Can you say hi Lux?" Lou asked her. "Hi!" She said quickly. I smiled. She was just too adorable!

----

Half an hour later, i was gorgeous. Lou really knows her way around makeup! Well duh. That's probably why she's the stylist for bloody One Direction!

"Ready to go?" Kelli's manager asked Kelli and I. "I guess." I muttered. "Okay! So you are going to stick with your sister first, then swing back around and go with One Direction." He told us. "You'll be fine!" She smiled.

*Smiles the whole speech* Sure! But you aren't bionic with many possibilities of glitches! If i get over stimulated out there, s*** can and will go down. Dear God. Please Don't let me glitch!

I walked out with Kelli and we posed together for a few. Then i had a few solo shots and Kelli had a few solo shots. Thank you lord! I didn't glitch!

I came back around and went with the lads next. I gasped at how crazy the paparazzi were compared to when it was Kelli and I. They had to go up to a reporter and answer a few questions. "Kat. How do you feel about being on the red carpet for the first time?" The interviewer asked. "I'm a little freaked out. But otherwise I'm alright. I have my sister and the best friends a girl could ask for." I smiled.

I felt a glitch coming but i fought it off. And just in the nick of time too! The paps were going wild. "Silly photo!" Liam told the lads and i. We all soon did what we do best.. Going wild!

Once the award ceremony was over, (They won all of the awards they were nominated for of course. Lab Rats also got an award for best Disney show. Go Kells!) We went to the after party. Liam was talking to some of his friends while i laid my head on his shoulder. I let out a yawn bigger than the Empire State Building, making a whale sound in the process. My jaw unhitched in such a manner that it popped out of place. "Tired much?" Liam laughed. "No, I'm on a caffeine high." I said sarcastically. "We'll go home soon." He smiled.

I think I could get used to this life!

A/N: Sorry for not updating in FOREVER guys! I love you! Thanks for reading!

~AC🐴