Chapter 1: Changes

I glanced at myself, for the fifth times, gently tugging at my trimmed hair. Biting my lip I looked at Jesse who rolled his eyes at me.

“Calm down, Hazel, you look great and this color really suits you,” he put his hands on my shoulders in a comforting way.

“But blonde! Are you sure it doesn’t make me look like I’m trying too hard,” I let out a shaky sigh feeling as if I were about to throw up.

“You look hot,” Jesse smiled, “Besides I would never put you in a color that I didn’t think suited you. Now get home before Carlisle has a panic attack.” I nodded letting out another sigh before turning around and hugging him tightly, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” He kissed the top of my head hugging me back, “Stay safe.”

“Okay,” I replied grabbing my bag before leaving locking the door behind me with my spare key. I couldn’t stop the smirk that made its way to my face as I started  my beautiful white Bugatti. The hum of the car made me relax into the Italian leather seats. In no time I arrived at the white house surrounded by woods. I was happy that no one had come out to greet me. Letting out another sigh from nerves I opened the tall dark cherry wood door.

“Hey mo- whoa,” Emmett stopped shocked; his jaw slack. I blushed looking down my hair blocking some of my face.

“Emmett what’s wrong,” Edward said appearing next to him. All Emmett could do was point, at me.

“Holy sh-”

“Edward,” I warned narrowing my eyes at him. He cleared his throat looking away. If he could of Edward would have blushed. He slapped Emmett’s shoulder groaning, “Dude.”

“Sorry,” Emmett mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

“Where’s Carlisle,” I blushed harder.

“Where else would he be,” Emmett snorted sarcastically rolling his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him shoving him as I went up to Carlisle’s beloved study. I didn’t even bother to knock as I entered.

“You’re blonde,” he breathed laying a hand on my thigh as I sat on his desk in front of him.

“Yes.....do-do you not like it,” I asked playing with his hand. He stood up getting in between my legs putting his fingers under my chin making my lips meet his.

“I love it,” he whispered against my lips. I smiled kissing him again gripping the front of his light blue button up shirt. His hands lightly took my thighs pulling me closer to him. I let out  moan nibbling his bottom lip. A deep animalistic lustful growl reverberated from his chest shocking me. After a few minutes we pulled away from each other. He rested his hand on the hollow of my neck his forehead pressing against mine.