Chapter 2

My room was just how I had left it, except a lot tidier. My photos of me and Layla were still stuck on wall, even some of me and Harry were still there. 

I walked over and took down the photo where me and Harry were looking at each other. I remember being lost in his eyes. 

Looking at the photo, you could tell how much I loved him. It was like my feelings were shining through the photo. 

I'm not going to say I don't miss him, because I do. I miss him a lot. I miss the way his curls fell on his forehead and the way his eyes lit up when he smiled.

And what I missed most of all was seeing the way he looked at me, I knew he loved me and he didn't even have to say it.

My thoughts were interrupted when my mum opened my bedroom door. She leaned against the wall after closing the door behind her.

"I left those up for you, you can take them down if you want to" 

I shook my head. "No, I want to keep them" I said smiling and turning back to give one last glance at the photo. I placed it back on the wall in its rightful place. I took a step back and looked at the other photos of me and Harry.

"Why don't you ring him?" I heard my mum say.

"What? No, I couldn't" 

"Why not, you didn't end on bad terms. I'm sure he would love to see you"

I felt her hand clasp round my arm. I turned to face her.

"I'm not sure, I don't think Tom would-"

"Yes, but its what you want". She raised her eyebrows and gave me a small smile. 

"Dinner will be ready in five minutes" she said before turning away and heading out the door.

***

It was three in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about all my memories with Harry that happened in this room. 

I decided that my heart got the better of me again and I started to dial his number.

With every ring my heart pounded.

"Olivia?" I heard a confused,slow voice say.

"Hi Harry"

"Fucking hell, it really is you. Can't believe you kept my number" he said quietly. There was a few banging sounds then a door closed. "What's up?" He then said.

"I'm home" I said to him.

"What? Like at your house? I'm coming over!"

Before I had the chance to reply, he hung up the phone. Usual Harry, always to the extreme. 

I decided to quietly get of bed, grab my dressing gown and wait outside on the step for him, so he didn't wake my parents.

***

Twenty minutes later, I saw a tall, dark curly haired figure walking towards my house. My heart started to race, I didn't have any idea what he would be like now. It had been so long.

I stood up and headed towards him.

"Liv! I can't believe its you!" He said pushing his curls out his face.

He was wearing the same top he had wore when I first met him at the party, two years ago.

"It's me" I said smiling and putting my hands in my dressing gown pockets. He walked towards me and stood close to me.

"So what's going on, how are you?" 

"I'm really good, just came home for summer" I said to him.

"This is so fucking weird!" He said and then he started laughing.

"How?" I asked him.

"Because, I just can't believe its you" 

I smiled at him, not knowing what to say.

"You haven't changed at all" he then said.

"I know, I never do" I laughed.

He smiled.

"Do you want to come in?" I said. 

He nodded.