Bittersweet: Chapter Thirty-Seven

THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN AND HEAVILY EDITED. NAMES, PLACES, AND SOME SCENES WILL BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. SOME STUFF WILL BE TAKEN OUT AND SOME WILL BE ADDED.

THE INITIAL PLOT STAYS THE SAME.

So, if you begin reading as of 5/21/2021 and choose to read ahead further than I have updated-some things might be confusing or might not make sense. As of right now and will continue, slowly, adding the new chapters as I write them. CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN has been rewritten & updated.

**IF A CHAPTER HAS BEEN REWRITTEN/EDITED THE ^^ABOVE^^ NOTE WILL BE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

READ THIS-

Okay, so we need to have a serious conversation about the rest of this book. I realize now that at the beginning, I should have added a TRIGGER WARNING. I know that we've already had some pretty triggering chapters up to this point, but I don't feel right not providing a warning for the THIS chapter and UPCOMING ones.

I will be going back and adding one to the beginning but for now....THIS IS YOUR TRIGGER WARNING. If you have *ANY* triggers, do NOT proceed until you've private message me and received the list. I do not want to list them here and spoil it for everyone else.

For those that have no triggers, you may continue.

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Eliza

          I'm stuck in a dream that I cannot wake up from. It's always the same dream and it's always such an odd state to be in-where I feel like I'm asleep, but my body is awake.

It's never like a normal dream that plays out. It's mine and Austin's sweaty bodies moving together in tandem. It's moans and growls. It's not sweet-no, it's primitive, filthy fucking. Even though I'm not awake, I feel myself moving. I know that the pulse between my legs is real. I know that my panties are wet. But I never reach the end of the dream. Instead, I'll wake up with my hand between my legs, but I'll be left utterly unsatisfied.

          "Hart..." He groans from behind me, thrusting harder and harder as his hand slides over my side until his palm flattens against my belly. It slowly slides up until it's gripping my throat firmly, holding me in place. "You're so fucking wet for my cock. You've missed me, haven't you?" He whispers into the shell of my ear.

          "Yes." I moan, pushing back into him. 

          He chuckles, "What do you miss the most?" He goads me, slowing to an unhurried, agonizing pace that had me crying out in frustration.

          More. I need more.

"Everything. I miss everything about you." I breathe out, helplessly.

          He tsks in my ear, driving his hips into me from behind so hard that I'm afraid he might tear through my insides. "I asked you what you missed the most, Hart."

          "This. I miss this." I pant, on the verge of tears. "Please don't stop."

          "Tell me you miss my cock and I'll give you exactly what you need." He coos, gently.

          "I miss your cock, Austin." I cry, "A-and I know you've missed me-missed my pussy. Stop messing with me and fuck it."

          "You're damn right I have. I'm going to," He drives into me again and again. His hand on my throat only tightens, but he isn't cutting off my oxygen. It's almost like his hand is there solely to keep me in place. "And I'm not gonna stop until this cunt leaks all over my cock. I want to be soaked in your come, baby. Can you do that for me?"