Athena has arrived

Chapter 21

I woke up in Erebus arms, I turned to find him still asleep. I looked at him praying I was right, that I haven't played into the hands of Athena. As I looked at him I knew in my heart he would never betray me. I can't help but feel whatever Athena is seeking me out for I feel it is going to be completely life changing. I honestly dont know how I'm going to feel when I see her. I have so much rage and hate for her tucked neatly away inside me, for fear I could destroy everything around me if I truely let it all out. I am a full goddess and the Oracle, I have no doubt in my mind that if I did blow it wouldn't be good for the surrounding town.

         With so much power inside me, I wonder was I ever truely destined for Jack at all, if I mated him, I would have stayed a demigod, with more power than my body could hold. Would I have ended up killing him and the pack along with me if I couldn't control my power. Was I always destined for Erebus, would I have ever found him if the gods didn't find out about me and I never needed protection. When I saw glimpses of when I would meet Jack, I saw his rejection and pain, but when I saw Erebus, I felt love I never thought I would ever have. This gorgeous man lying across from me completely changed my life over night. He made me feel safe when I haven't felt that in over a year, he brought light to my dark life and made me want to fight for our future. I just wish my parents got to meet him as my soul mate and not just as any other god. I think my mom would have loved him for how protective is he and how happy he makes me.

                  I couldnt help but reach out and touch his face, to make sure he is real and this isn't a beautiful dream that I haven't woken from yet. I felt sparks and electricity as my fingers made contact with his face. That's all I needed to know this is real. He didn't wake up but he leaned into my touch, smiling. I pulled my hand gently away as I slipped out of bed and grabbed my hoody, pulling it over my top and shorts. I grabbed my hightops, putting them on as I slipped out of the room. I walked downstairs and out the back door. I looked up at the sky as the sun was breaking through the last of the darkened sky.

                                                      I took my chain out from under my top and held the stone, as I thought of my mother. Like always my surroundings change as I looked around watching my mom memory play out. I watched my mom and dad smiles with so much happiness, I looked around and found us in a clinic room. I looked back at my mom lying on the bed, I watched as my dad walked in with me nestled in his arms, I watch as he sits down and hands me to my mother, who looks at me with so much love I can feel my chest ache. The memory faded faster than I wanted it too, there getting harder to hold onto. I still felt the ache in my chest, I would give anything to see them one more time. I knew in the memory as they looked at me as a baby, they would do anything to protect me and they did, they protected me which caused their death.

                                 I need answers from Athena, I want to know what happened after Artemis took me from their arms, my mom promised to find a way back to me and I know she would do everything she could to hold that promise. I need to know what Zeus did. I will find a way to make him pay. He took the ones I loved away from me, I will take what he loves away from him. I'm a goddess now and Erebus said I will be as strong or stronger than most of the gods. If I learn what my powers are and how to fight with them, I might have a chance against him or destroy him slowly.

                                             I was pulled from my thoughts as I felt the energy shift around me. She is here. I stood up and faced where I felt the energy gather. She appeared a little away from where I am standing. I make eye contact with the woman who ruined my life. I couldnt control the anger and rage that built up in me. I felt energy leave my body rapidly, as it aimed itself for Athena hitting her full force, I watched as it sent her flying through the trees at an inhuman spreed. I tried to push my anger and rage back inside me. I'm not in control or know what my new powers are yet.