Finding my mate

Chapter 7

I woke up early to my alarm going off, its already Monday. I spend the whole day yesterday training and practicing with my powers. The last two nights I was bombarded with images, but the images are of me this time. None of them are clear and I can't hold onto them, faces flash in and out too quickly, all I can hold onto is the feeling of pain coursing through my body. They dont make any sense. I dragged myself out of bed, feeling all my muscles ache from pushing myself so hard yesterday. I turned the shower to the hottest, letting it flow over my aching body as I rested my head against the tiles. I'm not looking forward to the shit that is coming my way today. I stretch my body, feeling my muscles slowly relax, after half an hour, I turn the water off and grab my large towel wrapping it around me.

                    I didn't bother drying my hair, I put it into a messy bun and put my contacts in. I put on my white tank top and my baby blue roxy hoody that came past my bum, I put on black legging that went to my calf and finished with my white and blue high tops. I took a look in the mirror before I left, I looked nice but casual, hopefully blend into the background for awhile, but then again that won't happen thanks to that asshole Kenneth.

                                                      I headed downstairs to grab my keys and bag, I look through my bag making sure I have my phone, schedule and locker code. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and headed for the door, locking it as I left. I got into my car and pumped Jay Z song 99 problems, through my speakers as I pulled out and drove towards what is going to be the worst first day ever.

                                                  I see the turn for the school, here goes nothing, I pulled into a packed car park, as they all turned to stare at my car, thank the gods for tinted windows. I look around before I got out, I can see the clicks already, I see Kenneth smirking in my direction, gods I want to slap that smirk right off his face, as the other just stare at me. He is really going to have to do a hell of alot to torture me, I have already been through hell and back, he doesn't scare me one bit.

                                   I turn off my car and get out. I lock eyes with Kenneth and give him a smirk. I glared til he looked away first. I walked past him ignoring his growl and the rest of them calling me "filth" and a "slut", wow, slut is a new one, funny considering she has at least three different scents lingering on her. I make my way through the crowd towards my locker. I open it and take out my schedule and books from my bag putting what I dont need in a locker. I just closed it when someone shoved me hard into my locker, I gritted my teeth and tried to calm my wolf, I turned around to come face to face with a Barbie wannabe, she looked plain nasty but the most mouth watering scent was lingering on her, neither me or my wolf was happy about it, I had to fight her trying to claw her way out, she was pissed but I couldn't figure out why. I raised my eyebrow at fake Barbie, knowing to well she was about to come out with some stupid bitchy comment.

"Just a bit of advice, newbie, don't get to comfortable, I run this school, don't look at me, my man or our friends, if you want to make it through your first day here, but then again, I might get bored and need someone to amuse me, just pray its not you" she spat.

"I will take you advice on board, now why dont you do me a favour and get out of my face" I said.

Before she had a chance to take in what I said, I heard a male voice call out "Leyla", oh so this is the bitch Kenneth was talking about.

She turned to look at me, "You just got lucky bitch, stay out of my way" she said as she gave me another shove.

           I felt my body shake as my temper was reaching a dangerous level, I need to calm down before I lose it. I took a couple of deep breaths before I pushed myself away from my locker. I started making my way through the crowd when I smelt that scent again, my body was moving towards it before I realise what I was doing, I was following the scent. I ended up standing across from fake Barbie as she wrapped herself around a man, when she pulled away from him, I snapped myself out of it, I looked like some weirdo standing there and staring.