* AROUND THE CITY *

Its been three days now in Austin, and it feels really great. I got settled, finally, in my room. I had to share my room with two others, Suzan Richard- A medium height, brown hair, and a boyish girl from Singapore, and Azeen Sultana- A tall, fair girl, and a very sweet person, all the way from the land of Burj Kalifa, Yes, Dubai. Our room was already filled with posters on the walls and cupboards. I liked the part that the three of us had the same wavelength, if you just understand what I mean. All the three of us were new to Austin, so we kind of went on a local tour with Joshua Timberlake, Azeens friend from Austin, who would be our classmate, too. Azeen and Joshua were classmates during their Bachelors study in London. Joshua was basically from Texas.

I spoke to mom and dad, via skype, and introduced them to my new friends. Dad was this really cool person, didnt mind me hanging out, because he knew I wouldnt cross my limits. Likemy family doesnt drink, we arent supposed to. Mom is kind of this hypertension case. She should become a writer. The stories she brings out of her imagination...Woah! She literally asked me to stay away from Joshua. I had to remind her that I was 23, and I know whats right and whats not. But still, even during my college days back in Banglore, I had to switch from Banglore to Chennai every weekend. Rarely would I stay back, excusing myself by the amount of work left. Thankfully, Austin in nowhere near Chennai.

To talk about the city, the tall scrapers were all the same to me. I wish I dont get lost anytime in the future. We went to places such as Lady Bird lake, Barton spring pools, Blanton Museum, Baylor street art wall and Zilker park. Much fun in three days, and from tomorrow classes are going to begin.

There are notice boards kept near the hostel helpline room, for each department. All new updates will be put up in the boards. So, itss freshers day tomorrow. We need to get our name badges from the office and get to class. We will have introductory classes on our 1st semester subjects, and after that we have to go to the cafeteria. Our seniors wanted to meet us and help us know more about the course and the college. I heard from Joshua that students from St.Xaviers were really cool and nice. They are friendly with their junior. I am happy as far as they are friendly.

So, I am all set to go! I need to sleep. So much enthusiasm and nervousness, that I have been rolling in my bed for an hour. Azeen and Suzan seem to have slept. OkayYeahHere I doze off ....Dozed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

Hope You liked this part :)

Please do Vote, share, comment and follow! :)

-Ally :)