Part 2

Sid still looked grumpy, “At least my brain isn’t the size of a pea.”

“Sorry, is that supposed to rhyme with bee?”

“Bee brain doesn’t work does it?”

“No.” Arthur changed the subject, “To change the subject, Lizzie gets to Tyreen with no extra bother.”

“No extra bother,” noted Sid, “sounds like reducing the skinhead menace at a disco by half.”

“Eh?”

“Bovver Boys, bovver boots?”

“Eh?”

“You know Arthur, I’m sure the Mod revolution left you behind. Behind what though I do not know.”

“Skinheads aren’t Mods.”

“They come from them though.”

“I can just see that, Mod females birthing skinheads.”

“I suppose you couldn’t tell the difference really?”

“Between what?”

“A really small skinhead in a nappy and a baby.”

“Author,” Arthur addressed me, “when you said she had got to Tyreen with no, ahem. ‘extra bother’ does that mean you have already written or planned The Sun Thief?”

“Er, yes,” I answered.

“Well what’s the use of us bothering to try to help her, she’s already succeeded.”

“Ahh, but did she only succeed because you two travelled back in time and intradimensionally to help her?”

“Intradimensionally?”

“A new word I made up to define travel between the dimensions between my books of different genres.”