Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Luxury spa pool---->)

 The bright morning sun glistened through the gossamer thin curtains hanging at the glass balcony doors and Chris opened his eyes just to close them against the bright rays. He released a contented sigh and snuggled into the bed only the bed was really warm and hard. His eyes popped back open and he looked up into the sleeping face of his Sex God. Damn, he had spent the whole night glued to Chase like second skin. The events of last night came rushing back to him and he found a giddy smile breaking out onto his face. He wanted to get up and do the jig he was so happy. He had surely underestimated the Sexy Beast. He wasn’t a player like he had originally assumed and he let the media and gossip rags influence his perception of the man. The multiple conversations about everything and anything last night put those demons to rest. Chase was just another person trying to protect his heart after someone stomped all over it.

 Christian studied the man’s features; he looked so relaxed and handsome even when asleep. His stubble was mouth watering and the disheveled hair worked for him. He was absolutely the most gorgeous being Chris had ever laid eyes on. His gaze traveled to those oh so delicious looking plump pink lips and he could feel his blood begin to boil through his veins at the thought of tracing those lips with his tongue. He remembered very well what Chase tasted like and he was dying for another hit like the man was heroin and he was an addict.

 Chris almost squeaked and his face flushed bright red when his gaze traveled back up to Chase now open blue gray eyes.

 “See something you like, beautiful?” Chase asked with a devilish smirk on his lips and a sparkle in his eyes. His muscular arm tightened around Chris’ waist effectively trapping him against that firmly toned warm body.

 Christian was at a loss for words. He could only stare in awe at the man in his bed as all the blood from his brain rushed south to his cock, filling it instantly causing it to throb painfully against the hip he so wanted to grind on. He couldn’t help the groan that escaped his lips and he flushed even more, but he still couldn’t make himself look away. He watched Chase’s nostrils flare and the playful glint in his eyes disappeared and was replaced with a look of pure heated lust. Christian licked his dry lips and Chase’s gaze immediately flicked to his now wet lips and his grip tightened on his waist.

 “You are temptation incarnate, beautiful, and if I don’t get out of this bed am I going to do something you are not yet ready for.” Chase’s voice whispered over his skin and gave him goose bumps of anticipation.  Desire tingled down his spine and he just wanted for once to lose himself in the moment.

 With a mighty sigh Chris broke the intense gaze with Chase and rolled over onto his back and stared up at the ceiling willing his libido to calm down. Like Chase said he wasn’t ready to just jump into something with someone he wasn’t sure he would ever see again after this trip. He still held onto the idea that Chase was out of his league and his uncertainties held him back. He was a romantic at heart, never one to jump in the sack with someone at a moment’s notice. One night stands never appealed to him and he knew that was why he was still very much a virgin.

 “Don’t stress, babe. Like I said last night, I have business to attend to today and hopefully we can wrap it up by this afternoon if not in the morning so we can go home. I was serious when I said I want you to take the day and spend it on yourself. Do whatever you want and I will shoot for six o’ clock for our date. If anything changes I will call or leave a message for you.” Chase told him as he leaned up on his elbow over him and placed a kiss that he felt all the way to his toes on his forehead.

 Chase heaved himself up and looked down at the beautiful man he was leaving behind and almost groaned; he so wanted to just climb back into that warm bed and hold that delectable body against his some more and just be. He ran a finger across those pretty pouty lips before gathering his things and quietly leaving the room with the soft click of the door behind closing behind him.